• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Malware warning from chrome

Mr.Guvernment

Here i am again!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
may want to check your Ad providers or posts, got this warning going to this thead

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/world-pharma/174587-world-pharma-legit.html

Danger: Malware Ahead!Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forums & Anabolic Steroid Forums.
Content from UncleZ blog, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion.Learn more

I had one as well yesterday. Said malware warning. It was on AY thread. Said something about being inserted by uncle z?? Not sure WTF?

chance are his site / blog has been compromised in some way, either through bad Ad providers, or an exploit in their site.

It happens to me in every thread one of Z's old reps posts in :hmmm: I told heavy but he thinks it my computer

does OD have a link still, I thought it was his avatar

Last week it was vanessb and this was a thread od and heavy were in on a AY link-- maybe a lab posting-- I forgot..

it might be there rep status still up, if the two a linked

noted and will do!

IML Gear Cream!
It happens to me in every thread one of Z's old reps posts in :hmmm: I told heavy but he thinks it my computer
yeah this happens to me too every now and again ..kinda crazy

I'm glad somebody said something. I almost forgot about this. Early December is when I was told of a keystroke by the name of unclez in both lab testing sections on IMF and ASF...

Back