• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Comp Pics

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here's a couple pics from my comp. I'm near the bottom...in my IM sponsored suit :clap: :D

Pics

Leah...you are absolutely beautiful! You're just a hottie. Thanx for sharing your comp. and comp. pics with us. You are #1 to all of us!

:clap: :clap:

OMG you look absolutely stunning. Definately love the suit :thumb: Simply amazing. :D

Thank you guys! I thought that suit was the highlight of the night!

(I need boobs :funny: ) lol...*crying on the inside* :p

Originally posted by w8lifter

You can always buy some :D

Originally posted by w8lifter

All those girls looked like they had boob jobs!:eek:

a nice 34c/d???? :thumb: :hot:

Boy! Everyone came out of the wood work to comment on comp. boobs. lmfao :lol:

well w8...i actually re-thought my decision to implants after i saw you....weird how you thought you needed some cause i think that you look amazing...

Finally, it took forever to load, LOL...........WOW, you are so beautiful, MMA better know what he's got..............you look great Leah, love the suit, great color for you, although red is a great color for you too, you should be really proud of yourself............:)

Absolutely Inspiring!!!!!!!!

You look beautiful!!!!!

Yes, I agree that that color does look good on you. Is it silver?

Thanks guys :D

John:

jwebster.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
You look GREAT girl!

I'm with ya on the boob thing... cept I already got mine last year... in fact... today's my one-year "boobie-versary" LOL.

Ok... enough of that... Your hard work definately shows! Congrats!

You are a beautifull women with or without boobs, remember that!

i hope that those werent pics of the winners W8. Cause i am serious when i say NOT ONE of those women even came close to being as beautifully sculpted as you are. Some judges really make me ill.

Thank you guys *blush blush blush* :eek: :D

It really was a big show....and there was quite a bit of good competition :D

Leah after watching my Fathers video of the event I have come to the conclusion that you definetly showed superior stage presence, enough to put you in the top 20, I am truly dumb founded on how the judges mislooked you. And thanks for the plug!

Leah or anyone~catch me up. If discussed in another thread already, please point me to it. :)

Did you do bodybuilding or figure/fitness model division?

The suit looked great on you.

Instead of a boob job, you could try the gel inserts from Victoria's Secrets. I refer to it as a temporary boob job :D They just get in the way the rest of the time. :lol:

Originally posted by john992
Leah after watching my Fathers video of the event I have come to the conclusion that you definetly showed superior stage presence, enough to put you in the top 20, I am truly dumb founded on how the judges mislooked you. And thanks for the plug!

Thank you John :)....I would KILL to watch that video :D

Originally posted by Lorraine
Leah or anyone~catch me up. If discussed in another thread already, please point me to it. :)

Did you do bodybuilding or figure/fitness model division?

The suit looked great on you.

Instead of a boob job, you could try the gel inserts from Victoria's Secrets. I refer to it as a temporary boob job :D They just get in the way the rest of the time. :lol:

I did fitness model, and most of the girls in the pics were in in that division as well, although there was bodybuilding, figure, and fitness going on as well :D

Back