PDA

View Full Version : New and need some help

Sxyangel
05-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Hey everyone. I was looking into anabolic steriods strictly for fat loss. I am currently on a low carb diet and work out 6 times a week and need something to help me lose fat fast. I am 5'6" and about 125lbs with 22% body fat. I am only 19 so I don't want anything that is going to mess up my system but i desperately need to lose fat. I've been taking hydroxycut for 2 years on and off with no luck. I was looking into clenbuterol, winstrol, sustanon, and primobolan. I am concerned about adverse side effects. Which is most effective and safe for a young girl? :confused:

gr81
05-06-2003, 07:33 PM
Girl, first off, DO NOT take sustanon, especially if you want to lose weight. I have 2 words for you that I don't think you want to hear- virillization effects. First let me ask you why you want to use drugs, what are your goals? If you just want to lose 10 lbs or so I don't see why you can't do that without drugs, but hey, far be it for me to lecture any one about drugs use. If I were you I would do a cycle of clen, cycled with the ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin stack 3 weeks on each, then switch. combine this with progressively more intense cardio sessions and progressive diet maintanence. I would leave the anabolics alone. but like I said, what are your goals?

aceman
05-06-2003, 11:01 PM
For being 5'6'' it sounds as if your weight isn't that far out of place but that your percent of fat is the problem. How many meals a day are you eating? You should be eating small portion meals 5 to 6 times a day. If your not eating enough your body will go into a starvation mode and store fat.

buff_tat2d_chic
05-06-2003, 11:53 PM
Post something about yourself...meals and workout. You will gets asked to do this so people know more about you.

Jodi
05-07-2003, 02:56 AM
Sounds like she only does cardio and doesn't lift weights to me. :shrug: Nobody can be that low in weight and that much BF if they lifted. She's close to my weight and I'm only 5'1" .

What is your meal plan look like?

AS is not the answer for you here and I normally never preach about this but I know I'm right here. I bet a healthy diet and and a workout schedule would help you out tremendously. Just my 2 cents.

Sxyangel
05-07-2003, 07:55 AM
I am don't know how many lbs I want to lose I just want to be tight and firm. I actually do lift weights 4-5 times a week and I have three routines. My diet overall isn't that bad but I don't know what I should be eating to obtain my goals. I eat 4-5 times a day low in carbs and high in protein. But I am a stressful eater and college isn't the most relaxing thing....clenbuterol is the thing I was looking into the most but does anyone know the most common side effects?

MJ23
05-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Sxyangel.. send me a PM with ur picture and I would be delighted to help

:)

Jodi
05-07-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Sxyangel
I am don't know how many lbs I want to lose I just want to be tight and firm. I actually do lift weights 4-5 times a week and I have three routines. My diet overall isn't that bad but I don't know what I should be eating to obtain my goals. I eat 4-5 times a day low in carbs and high in protein. But I am a stressful eater and college isn't the most relaxing thing....clenbuterol is the thing I was looking into the most but does anyone know the most common side effects?

You would be surprised to find out that most people think they are eating correctly and their not. Diet is over 75% what it takes to be lean.

crackerjack414
05-08-2003, 10:43 PM
dont give her so much crap every one come on, hey tell u what post your diet and routines and what gear u have available and ill help u out with what i can personaly I would only go with something like 10-20mg of var. or throw me a pm and ill help u with the other stuff but please dont use sust

Mudge
05-08-2003, 11:28 PM
22% bodyfat is not out of range for a woman, and at your height your not all that heavy either! Changing the diet slightly and going to the gym to hit the weights should make all the difference in the world.

Sxyangel
05-09-2003, 04:10 AM
Thanks for the help. And thanks for giving me so much crap Jodi, you wouldn't expect a 30yr old you enjoys being in shape so much to pick on a 19yr old who wants to be in good shape. But oh well. thanks crackerjack414 I will send you a pm when I see you on. And MJ23 I don't have a picture, sorry.

MJ23
05-09-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Sxyangel
And MJ23 I don't have a picture, sorry.

Darn it.
:D

Oh well, if there is something I can do, please feel free to send me a PM

crackerjack414
05-09-2003, 10:27 AM
alrighty i know how that is iam only 20 iam still probely 5 years away from being where I want to be

Reality
05-09-2003, 06:46 PM
syxangel you have got jodi all wrong.Shes not giving you crap at all and she is actually trying to help you .What it sounds like to me is you are either looking for a quickfix (which in the long run wont help)so you dont have to train hard/eat properly or you have no idea what you are doing.If you were eating correctly and doing plenty of cardio you would be in much better shape but none of that is easy

Mudge
05-09-2003, 08:33 PM
Agreed, its a simple fact, alot of people are totally lost on diet, she didn't point the finger at anyone though so lighten up :)

What is it the kids say nowdays? "Its all goooooood..."

Jodi
05-10-2003, 01:06 PM
Thanks guys. I agree but she is gonna be surprised when she spends all that money on Clen and find out because she didn't have a good diet it was a waste of money. :shrug: Oh well I tried. :D