• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Introduction

kasperth92

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello. Relatively new here, been lurking alot but have created a user so i can participate in discussions if i feel i have something to contribute with.

Im from europe, and the thing im most interested in is the sponsor section of the forum.

This forums seems like its very legit and honest when it comes to sponsor reviews.

Im looking forward to beeing here for a very long time.

best regards
Kasper Hansen

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to IML forums!

Don't forget to support the sponsors, you'll be sure to find some excellent deals on bulk supplements from Orbit Nutrition. Be sure to use ORBIT109 at the cart to get 5% off your order!

IML Gear Cream!
What a welcome. Thanks guys, makes a guy feel right at home.

I have a feeling this will be my go to forum for anything training related.

It's definitely one of the best boards out. Ton of knowledgable guys no matter what u need info on. If u need any help with anything feel free to pm me bro u need 10 posts to pm

Thanks guys. I will not hesitate to ask questions :) If i cant find the questions on the board first or course.

^^ Jump in and participate! Welcome!

Welcome! You will find a lot of great info here. I like the search box in the top right hand corner. If there is any subject I am interested in, I just type it in there and go!

Back