• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lina's Picture Thread (Read Only!)

lina

It's a Wonderful Life!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since I eat the same things over and over again, I'd thought I would try different recipes to stay on diet and keep things interesting!

I've seen some good recipes on here and elsewhere, and I need to try them! Or I'll experiment myself.

Usually what I eat is thrown in a tupperware or ziploc bag and doesn't look appealing so I'm going to try to pretty things up!

My friends know me as the "Queen of Embellishment" so I'm going to try my best!

This is what I ate yesterday.

Turkey/Cottage in a Tomato Lettuce wrap

Recipe:
1/2 cup cottage 1%
3 oz. ground turkey breast (raw wt)
Lots of Ms. Dash
2 lettuce leaves
tomato

Cals: 201
Fat: 4g
Carbs: 6g
Prot: 35g

attachment.php

Morning Crepes with fresh Raspberries

I used to eat this alot last year, but forgot about it until I saw w8's post. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17580. I didn't have the frozen strawberries, flaxmeal, oatflour so I used a version of the Beverly crepes recipe.

Crepes with Raspberry Jam and fresh Raspberries
1 yolk
5 whites
1/2 scoop Beverly MuscleProvider protein powder
2 T. sugarfree fatfree Smuckers raspberry jam
1 T. sugarfree fatfree Maple syrup

whip up in blender and pour half in crepe pan, flip crepe, cook the other side. Spread jam on the inside of crepe, top with fresh berries and syrup!

Cals: 200
fat: 6g
carbs: 27g
prot: 28g

attachment.php

The carbs turned out to be more than I'd expected from the sf jam. Next time I'll go with 1 Tbs. I guess. It was very good and a nice treat!

Pesto Chicken with Spinach salad

2 cups baby spinach
1/2 tomato
4 oz. chicken
1 tsp. Newmans Balsamic Vinaigrette
1 tsp. oil ( I used coconut oil)
1 Tbs. pesto
(1 oz. walnuts) * not added here

stirfry the chicken in the 1 tsp. oil. Set aside to cool. Mix in 1 tsp Newmans and 1 Tbs. pesto. Top on salad. I guess you could put walnuts on top too, but that adds to the fat, unless you nuked the chicken instead and save your fats for the nuts.

Cals: 256
fat: 14g
carbs: 6g
prot: 30g

attachment.php

This is a take off of Bladezz Meditarenean chicken. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15295

Choc Pancake with faux creme
pancake:
1 scoop Choc protein powder ( I used lo carb Choc Muscle Provider Beverly)
1 yolk
1 white

topping: (topping could also be Chocolate Almond Mousse:http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12358)
1/2 cup cottage (2%)
Splenda
cinnamon

Mix protein powder and 1 egg. Pour into crepe pan to make 1 crepe. Blend cottage and splenda with little bit of water till the consistency of cream/whip cream. Top on pancake.

Cals: 294
fat: 8 g
carbs: 10g
prot: 44g

attachment.php

Back