PDA

View Full Version : GP Test Cyp250 RESULTS

mmkc
01-29-2013, 10:35 AM
Ok so I was nearing the end of a Test C ONLY cycle when I decided I wanted to get labs to verify the dosing of the product. So heres a write up explaining all the details:

I have always been a fan of Geneza's Test E250 so when I found their Test C250 on a "product of the week" sale last fall for 50% off, I sprung on it and picked up quite a few. I always run test E at 500mg/week and have never ran test C til this cycle. I dosed this one out at 600mg/week. Nearing week 9 I began to realize that I wasn't experiencing the sides like I nearly always do when running E at 500mg a week. Libido had started to raise as usual in the early weeks, but never hit that "peak" where Id find myself wanting to jump on every woman I laid eyes on before it somewhat crashed. Erections weren't "viagara hard" like my experiences on E @ 500mg/week. Back/shoulder acne was nearly non existent (highly unusual for me). I had several days of feeling a lack of energy rather than that constant sense of energy and well being that I normally have etc. Now on the flip side, I did experience pretty good gains by week 9. All of those reasons coupled with the fact that I was considering using this gear for a cruise/trt dose had me determined that I wanted to get accurate labs on it so I would have an idea of how accurately dosed it was.

I got with Heavy during week 9 of my blast to see what I would need to do coming out of a blast to get accurate lab results on the dosing of this gear since the lab I use only reads up to 1500 on total test. He stated that since I was on a blast at 600mg/week I would not need to "pre load" since I already had stable androgen levels and to simply follow his protocol in the sticky section by starting with week 2 of the protocol going forward. So starting week 10 of my cycle I began dosing 300mg/week each Monday and did this ON SCHEDULE for 3 weeks. The 3rd and final pin was Monday the 21st and I had labs drawn exactly 7 days after on the 28th. Note: I also followed Heavy's instructions by dropping off of Adex 10 days or more before labs were pulled.

So heres the dirt: Lab results via LabCorp for Geneza Pharmaceuticals Test Cyp250

Testosterone, Serum >1500 High ng/dL 348-1197
LH <0.2 Low mIU/mL 1.7-8.6
FSH <0.2 Low mIU/mL 1.5-12.4
Estradiol 68.9 High pg/mL 7.6-42.6

Actual labs attached.

This leads me to believe that my sides (or lack of) may have been estro related and that I DEFINITELY wish I had done blood work during my cycle to see what was going on. I am thinking it would have been better for me to just stick at a dose of 500mg/week rather than upping it to 600mg/week but that is just me playing a guessing game.

mmkc
01-29-2013, 10:37 AM
One note: This gear was purchased on the 50% off sale last fall and the src had NO IDEA that it would end up being checked out via blood work.

malfeasance
01-31-2013, 11:08 AM
So it is overdosed

mmkc
01-31-2013, 01:55 PM
I asked Heavy that same question and he said that can't be assumed. The reason being that the lab only reads up to 1500 ng/dL. So my level could have been 1501 which would have meant it was accuartely dosed. All that can be assumed is accurate dosing at least.