PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms of low test/ test results

Mr. Dickhead
02-06-2013, 12:48 PM
I had been feeling tired, run down, low libido. Takes a while to get lil' Mr. Dickhead to full attention, (srry if it's TMI), irritable, just
not feeling like myself.

Go to the Dr., get blood drawn, and my test came back at 368. Is this within normal? I still suffer from sypmtoms just not sure what my next step is.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanx,
Mr. Dickhead

hypo_glycemic
02-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Lol.. It's on the low side Mr Dickhead

Mr. Dickhead
02-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Thanks Hypo. That's what I was thinking. I'm just not sure if I should switch doctors, or what. Do those compounding pharmacies offer real test or fake test?

oufinny
02-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Thanks Hypo. That's what I was thinking. I'm just not sure if I should switch doctors, or what. Do those compounding pharmacies offer real test or fake test?

Its real. Most doctors see that as the normal range... not knowing your age its hard to say what really your AGE range should be. If you are 30 and at 368 that is terrible, if you are 60 that is understandable. I would see about finding a clinic or good endo that specializes in TRT after talking with your doctor about options.

The Prototype
02-06-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm 32 and was at 280 two years in a row. My dr put me on TRT after that. As mentioned above, I think it depends on your age.

oufinny
02-06-2013, 01:10 PM
I'm 32 and was at 280 two years in a row. My dr put me on TRT after that. As mentioned above, I think it depends on your age.

Its amazing with all the contaminents in water and food we don't all need TRT. 280 and he made you wait a year, I would have gone ape shit.

Mr. Dickhead
02-06-2013, 01:26 PM
I just turned 43 last month. I guess I'll look for a clinic.

The Prototype
02-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Its amazing with all the contaminents in water and food we don't all need TRT. 280 and he made you wait a year, I would have gone ape shit.

Well honestly I didn't even know. I went to see him about pain killers I was on after a back injury and he tested for pretty much everything. He noted the low t but said it might come back in a year or so. I observed my own symptoms and realized I had low energy, libido, was moody, etc. We tested again a year later and again it was 280 so I asked him to put me on TRT and he said ok. I got lucky and my dr has a lot of patients that are on pain meds and supposedly your T drops after being on them for a while so he had some knowledge of it.