• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cheap HRT

larry79

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any got any cheap and reliable HRT clinics?
Been talking to HRTcenturion, increasemyT, eternityhealthMD, and infinityrejuvenation

PM me.

They are all expensive. I pay a little over 3 bones every 10 weeks.

I am considering just buying off the black market, running the TRT at 1/2 dose so it last 20 weeks and supplementing with black market gear.

The key to keeping the cost and hassle down is to have a doc who lets you do the injections. That's the only way to do it. Then you have an office visit every 6 months with labs and he writes you the script for the test. There's no reason to pay someone to inject you for the rest of your life every week or two !

The key to keeping the cost and hassle down is to have a doc who lets you do the injections. That's the only way to do it. Then you have an office visit every 6 months with labs and he writes you the script for the test. There's no reason to pay someone to inject you for the rest of your life every week or two !

+1 Agreed.....That is my method as well...Right from the start I went in with alittle knowleadgeand let the DR know that I was comfortable with injecting myself. They did the first injection, second visit they showed me how to inject (they said they had to do this) and then wrote me a script for the test and needles.. Just my 2 cents...But you still need to keep on top of your labs....

mike is still around transfering back to hrt on demand, instead of using maximus, and his new email is mike@hrtondemand.com

im still with them but got doc prescribed test, watson recently, and another to check into would be ReNewman they seems pretty good as well from the tele convos i had with them, but it was like a year ago i talked to them so ....

Back