PDA

View Full Version : Is HCG reallllly needed for TRT

larry79
02-11-2013, 08:01 AM
I am doing some HRT shopping around and it seems harder to find places that will let you NOT take hcg.
I personally don't care if my nuts get a little smaller and I can't have any kids (already snipped)
Any thoughts ?
Anybody NOT doing HCG with there TRT program?

The Prototype
02-11-2013, 09:01 AM
I don't use HCG but I wouldn't mind using it. In your situation I would think you would be fine without it. I'd still like to have kids one day and I like having normal size balls lol.

DetMuscle
02-11-2013, 09:54 AM
You can ask that question to 20 people and get a 50/50 either way. I stopped when the price went up at the pharmacy to $180 for 10,000 IU. fuck that. I dont do HCG from anything but a real script and filled at a pharmacy. Thats my choice though.

s2h
02-11-2013, 06:41 PM
I did the first of many yrs on hrt without.hcg....i cannot recover so i didnt see the value in it..onlynover the last few yrs have i used it on a regular basis.....mainly cause my gf at the time(now wife)would ask me why my balls where so small.or gone...lol...honest answer..

MuscleGauge1
02-11-2013, 07:12 PM
I don't really see a value in HCG I mean really with me I stick to the good stuff personally
I am currently using supertest and for my post I am using nolvadex once my cycle is over
that's my formula for success I try to stack winnie with that also for an added boost too

hypo_glycemic
02-11-2013, 07:22 PM
HCG during TRT is normally dependent on what the LH/FSH/LSH read and how the pituitary is producing. I get it mixed at the endocrinologist and use 250 IU twice a week. But the HCG script is contingent on if the pituitary is talking to "the boys" are not. And some weeks--with bloods-- I don't need it. And that's at 300 mg of test depot a week.....

zdudezdud
02-13-2013, 05:33 PM
I say keep you balls dude it's worth the money. Here is a way to save money just use test from the HRT clinic the order you HCG from a place like reliablerxpharmacy you can get 10,000iu hcg for $26. Order like 10 bottles of it and you will be good for a long time. At least do 500iu /week and your balls will stay the same size or experiment and use a little less or a little more and see how they are. Who wants to have small little balls of collagen in their sack, women don't find it very attrictive at the very least.

But at least that way you don't have to spend 100-120 per 10,000iu

larry79
02-14-2013, 08:03 AM
Yeah i am starting to see how important it can be.

snatchs454
02-14-2013, 08:21 AM
I used HcG during my first 6 months of TRT and it caused major libido issues. I have since been switched to clomid @ 50mg a week. I would like to drop that dose down to around 30 because it really affects you mentally. Now the boys are always saggin...

Prince
02-14-2013, 08:43 AM
If u r on TRT for life I would not bother with HCG unless u r trying to have kids.

sneedham
02-14-2013, 10:40 AM
It is not really needed unless you want your guys to work properly and have some size to them..I started TRT about 3 months ago and have just started seeing some shrinkage but I am married, 41 and do not plan on having kids.....

larry79
02-14-2013, 10:40 PM
How is your libido without HCG?

snatchs454
02-14-2013, 10:55 PM

If that question was directed to me, its fine now. No issues at all.

qwerty_lifter
02-15-2013, 04:41 AM
I've been on TRT 100mg/wk for a few months (4ish) and no HCG without any shrinkage... However I did get a nice little stockpile of HCG from a sponsor here, just in case. Thanks to zdudezdud (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/members/93782.html) for the Rx site, reliablerxpharmacy
I might hit my Dr up about a script for HCG if I can get it so cheaply

independent
02-15-2013, 09:54 AM
Hcg is very helpful because your testes are responsible for making other hormones other than just testosterone. I think its best to use it just incase you ever need to stop trt. It will make recovery much easier.

sneedham
02-15-2013, 11:10 AM
I've been on TRT 100mg/wk for a few months (4ish) and no HCG without any shrinkage... However I did get a nice little stockpile of HCG from a sponsor here, just in case. Thanks to zdudezdud (http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/members/93782.html) for the Rx site, reliablerxpharmacy
I might hit my Dr up about a script for HCG if I can get it so cheaply

I have noticed my sex drive is getting lower....I might also have to consider HCG....I do not remember seeing that on all my last lab work?? I wonder if that was checked???

zdudezdud
02-20-2013, 04:56 PM
I totally agree with bigmoe65 "just in case you ever need to stop TRT" If something ever happened in the way TRT can be administered within the world of healthcare I want to have the chance to get my balls working again even it's only slightly. If something ever happened finically and I could not afford my meds or loss of insurance, I want the chance no matter how remote it might be. And that is while I have enough HCG, clomid, nolvadex, arimidex and 100mcg triptorelin stored away to run a very long PCT it ever the need arises.

On a side note what happens if zombies start taking over and you can?t get your meds? At least then you can grab you PCT meds and head for the hills. :paddle:

Prince
02-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Even after years of testicular shutdown your testes can still be revived.

sneedham
02-23-2013, 07:14 PM
It is pretty good...Better than what it was before TRT....I am also on adex to keep e2 down to normal range..

clarkster
02-26-2013, 06:42 PM
It's been working for me. hCG M-W-F 250iu. Really didn't think I would need it, but have noticed a difference. But, I've been paying $200 so I might give reliablerxphamarcy a shot and see how that works out. I'm guessing it's got to be reconstituted and wonder if they include that in the order.