• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question for Anavar experienced ladies

SigNaL7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My wife (29) has been training hard for a few years now. She just recently started her first Anavar cycle, 5mg per day.
She's approx. 3 weeks into her cycle and we have both noticed a strange side effecr. I say strange, because its not what I normally ready about.
She has had oily skin and mild acne most of her adult life. As of today, her face is Perfectly clear. I mean, she has not been this clear since pre- middle school ( yes I knew her way back then ). No oil, no acne. Awesome!

Is there any explanation to this? I mean, its not a bad thing, but its one of those things that make you go Hmmm..

We've also had a complete hormone panel ran on her about 2 months ago, and everything was within "normal" range..

The var is from a well known and trusted source, which I believe to be legit..

Appreciate any input !

Dunno - if everything else seems normal - there's a bunch of hormone level alteration going on so anything is possible.

Ya, my skin will do that on var. it's starts out nice and normal and every now and than it will get oily. I will shower twice a day when my skin gets bad.

Back