• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need medical advice, bladder problem!

y2gt

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
need advice!

Hey all....Last night was the third time in a month or so that this happened. I wake up having to go pee twice in one night.

I've been eating 6 meals a day...the last is about 20 mins before i go to bed. I drink about a gallon water a day.

-could it be that i have too much protein before bed?...its about 25-30 grams from 1 scoop of whey and some milk/oatmeal.

-or could i be not reacting good to creatine?? i started using creatine about the time this started happening. I take about 6 grams a day after workout.

other than what i mentioned above, this is all the supps i take a day. can someone give me some advice please??

Last edited:
Go see your uroligist

I was under the impression that creatine made you retain water. I dont see whats embarrasing.. I get up and pee all the time at night. I drink about a gallon to gallon and a half a day. I dont see how any of those supplements, or your diet would effect your bladder. Its probably the gallon of water, but then again, if you get alot of water in you you put less stress on your kidneys, wich in turn frees up your liver to fight the fat. So water = good :D

I have had similar since I have started to drink alot of water. I dont know if you are saying you peed your pants(?), but I find I have to go rather frequently now. I try to avoid the urge and build up more of a store before going, otherwise the body seems to want to go all the doggon time.

How many times a night are you waking up? If it's only once there's probably nothing to worry about. If it's much more than that, then take sawheet's advice and see a urologist.

I try not to drink anything around 45m before I hit the sack, I have gotten up as much as 3 times before and it REALLY screws up your REM, I have a hard time getting to sleep in general as it is.

Not taking any ephedrine are you?

Back