• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1-AD...In need of info!!!

Pumping Iron

Arnold is Numero Uno
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1-AD...In need of some info!!!

I just turned 22. i am 6'1", 205 with 10% body fat. I lift heavy 4 days on, 1 off. i have good size, muscularity and shape, but i want to get huge. I already eat so much everyday (eggs for breakfast, tuna for lunch, protein shakes, chicken/steak for dinner), but my metabolism is so fast i it's hard for me to put on more size.

i want to put on more mass, and i hear good things about 1-AD.

I have a pretty good idea of what it is, but any info or feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks

"I called my motha yestaday and i told her i won. She says congratulations Ahnold."

:thumb:

Yesterday it was Dbol. Today 1-ad. What gives?

Well, i'm trying to weigh my options i guess:)

Hey your 22!!!!! It's called hard work! No short cuts!

Originally posted by Pumping Iron
but my metabolism is so fast i it's hard for me to put on more size.

no matter what you take (steroids, PH's, etc.), if the problem is a fast metabolism the fact of the matter is you need to EAT MORE calories.

Im 22 also man, I am at 176 and 5'10". I just got done ordering my 1ad and 4ad two days ago. I am wondering if this is going to have a positive effect on me. I am already very cut and muscular but I too want to get huge. It seems all I have heard on this 1AD stuff is that it is good stuff and it works. Even on AS boards where guys are taking 2 grams of sustanon a week they still say 1AD above all other pro hormones is the good stuff, so I am going to give it a try. I am presently at a sticking point and not growing. I can max bench 315 for one rep when im on creatine and I usually squat 315 for about 9 reps with good form, but I would like to push past the 180 lbs barior. For me that is a weight I have never been able to touch no matter how much I eat. I usually eat 6 or even 8 times a day trying to push calories to get big but I never gain weight. It almost seems like the more carbs I eat the more cut I get. But I am going to give the 1ad and 4ad a try. I have tried 4ad a couple years ago and it did make me freakin swole in the gym, I stacked it with 5ad and 19-nor-4 diol too. Oh man, Ive never been so pumped before. I started taking prohormones when I was about 18 and got good results. so Im going to try it now to get through my barior.

let me know how it works out for ya slowpain.

"Yestaday i called my motha and told her i won. she says congratulations ahnold."

slow down your metabolism by having a few beers, haha

Ha...
that's the thing, i'm a college student. so pretty much every thurs, fri and sat night i drink about 15 beers. i know its not good for me, but i still have a hard time putting on weight...

IML Gear Cream!
hey man I have been takeing the 1-AD and 4-AD transdermal for 2 weeks now and have passed my 180 lbs. barrior already and am getting totaly ripped. I can see my intercostals which means im losing alot of fat. This stuff is the shit. I think for my next cycle after I do this for 4 weeks I will take 4 weeks of and try the VPX 1-test and EQ stacked together..But I recomend trying this stuff you will feel so pumped in the gym.

Thanx for the update slowpain.

I started taking 1-ad a week or two ago, i am running out, but i am going to buy another bottle and do a 6 week cycle instead of 3 (just 1 bottle), which i will then follow up with 6 0x0. I am getting a good pump, but i always do anyways. i havent noticed any weight gains yet, but hopefully soon they'll come. I have still been eating many high protien/carb meals a day. Let me know any other news you got and i'll do the same....

hay where is a good place to order 1-ad? pumping Irn, post your progress after the 6oxo. thanks

hey slowpain,
finished 2 bottles of 1-ad, not taking half the bottle of 60x0.
i have put on 7 pounds and have actually gotten more ripped!
I now have a great six pack

BUT...
this could be because of many things...
-i eat as much carbs and protein as possible every 2 hours, right until i go to sleep
-i do 15 min of cardio after every workout
-i eat lowfat foods
-my mind-to-muscle link has gotten the best it ever has been
-i have been taking caffeine pills before workouts for some energy

So i don't know if the 1-ad had any effect, i mean it may have had a little, but who knows....let me know how youre doing.

I am almost ready to start up my next cycle of 1-test transdermal and 4-AD transdermal with some 1,4andro pills. I am going for an all out mass cycle. I have managed to keep alot of my gains sense ive stoped 3 weeks ago. I have been taking liquid clomid for post recovery and it has been working well. My strength has gone down alot though when I work out now, I notice my muscles get very sore fast, this never happens when im on a cycle. Its alright though because when I start back up in another week I will be pushing to the max. I just wish it was'nt so darn hot here. 105 on the heat index and I work outside all day which robs my energy for the evening work outs...

Back