• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

One saggy pec?

ClayEdgin

Hammer Swinging Gorilla
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is so frustrating. I've lost nearly 60 pounds, made great gains in my lifting, but I still have this one saggy pectoral. Okay, a b!tch tit, if you will. Manboob. Chesticle.

How can I get rid of this? Just more dieting and lifting more weights?

Some males also have a mild natural "gyno", higher bodyfat also supposedly raises estrogen receptor level. I suppose though it could be one of a couple things, maybe just plain old leftover fat.

Is it getting any better with diet?

Originally posted by ClayEdgin
How can I get rid of this?

I lost 50 lbs and had the same problem... Though I dont think you'd want to fix it the same way that I did :D

I don't know what my current bodyfat percentage is right now. It's been disappointing losing so much weight so far and still having a gut and manboob. Thankfully, I can begin to see where the fat is melting away there so I think I will just have to stick it out and keep losing fat. I really noticed the fat loss in my arms and shoulders at first, and now my chest seems to be getting fitter too. I'm sure the gut will be the last thing to go...

Back