• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PSL has 100% legit OMNADREN250! Just got my order in, here are photos box and all->

blergs.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
legit and GTG.
T/A was quick (about a week) and it was well packed with no broken amps upon arrival!

They got my Blessings on the Omnadren.
WOW just noticed they got DECA now! hella? org amps? I have had a hard time finding REAL ones, might have to check those out too! :rocker:

anyway here are my pics:

IMG_1117_zps90f2aad1.jpg

IMG_1116_zps2b197a41.jpg

IMG_1115_zps8cc905c8.jpg

very excite!

You just can't go wrong with these amps-very-very good gear-Thanks-OD

Very nice
I love HG gear!!
How you gonna run them?

2 amps 2X a week most likely. (EOD is BS id get prop if i was gonna pin that often, 1-2X a week has worked well many times for me)

i already have some omnadren so them with these will make for a full cycle in fall. (will be using something else right now, teste 250-500mg ew 1owk + some var 60mg ed 8wk then back to hrt)

I should also mention this was to Canada and our customs are hard to get through ;-)

IML Gear Cream!
Looks great. I will be recieving some of these myself shortly.

Thanks!

YEah I think I will also be picking up some of their hg Deca to check out, will post up photos too. i see they have norma... been avoiding it since there are soomany fakes, but if these guys are legit then hey i may get em anyway, they ARE still being made, so if this place has a connect to the makers or a pharma then I am at ease on if they are real or fake norma's. regardless I am not a sell out or one of those people that wont post the truth, I will post up any of my finding whether good or bad.
so far all I have to say is good about PSL, omna are 100% GTG and service was quick. I am sure the rest of the line is good too!
fak I need some GOOD hg deca! To norma or not to norma that is the question :-D

Thanks!

YEah I think I will also be picking up some of their hg Deca to check out, will post up photos too. i see they have norma... been avoiding it since there are soomany fakes, but if these guys are legit then hey i may get em anyway, they ARE still being made, so if this place has a connect to the makers or a pharma then I am at ease on if they are real or fake norma's. regardless I am not a sell out or one of those people that wont post the truth, I will post up any of my finding whether good or bad.
so far all I have to say is good about PSL, omna are 100% GTG and service was quick. I am sure the rest of the line is good too!
fak I need some GOOD hg deca! To norma or not to norma that is the question :-D

See bold above: :)

friendly bump!

gonna prob get some of the deca and some norma test in. no issues to canada last time

Hey blerg...have you ran omnadren's at a gram ew before?..if so what kinda results did you see over some various ugl dust 250's?..

Hey blerg...have you ran omnadren's at a gram ew before?..if so what kinda results did you see over some various ugl dust 250's?..

yeah I did, and i tried EOD (like people like to preach due to prop) and its BS, same shit from 2ml 2X a week AND less hassle (did it both ways sofar). the longer esters make up for it. if i wanted to pin ed or eod i would get prop.

anyway vent over lol

I gained well with 1g ew for 14 weeks, but slightly more bloat and slightly less gains then when i recently ran 1g teste (hg amps) for 12 weeks.
I used an AI on the omnadren and bloat seemed not much of an issue. 16lb, but after back to hrt it was more like 8-9lb kept, still happy. Had some issues that restricted some training and held me back though on that one so i had a bit more water and less gains than i thought i would.

I plan to do something liek ti again in fall. straight good ol test bulk, with maybe some igf1.

good shit man, PSL is deff g2g and gear is on point. you will not be disappointed

Back