PDA

View Full Version : Really does penis size in reality issue?

SmithWood
03-11-2013, 04:42 AM
Certainly one of my good friend asking anyone the problem normally & i will be merely quite worry about this specific? I must say i would like to understand it the reason why every person desire to increase their dimension, precisely why the actual are not satisfied with what exactly they have naturally?

Ensure you discuss your own private belief & expertise while hiking about this & authorized this type of for you to problem deal with every person.

the_predator
03-11-2013, 05:28 AM
As a society we always want more. Bigger and better! More money, bigger house, better car etc. Why wouldn't the body matter the same? I mean we are all working out and juicing for a bigger purpose...to get bigger right? Physical enhancement...natural or unnatural. Why do women get implants? Bigger tits right! So why wouldn't a guy want a bigger dick? Why do we do these things or get these surguries? Cause we want more and we want to feel better/more confident about ourselves. My question to you is...what guy wouldn't want a bigger dick unless he was already well endowed(9+ maybe)?

OTG85
03-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Wouldn't change a thing about my Dick

JCBourne
03-12-2013, 03:45 PM
I wouldn't change a thing either.

I think it comes down to how secure or insecure you are about yourself and how well you present yourself (assuming your single trying to hook up). Unless you got born defects, or extremely small guys shouldn't worry.

However, generally speaking America is all about bigger, better, etc.

irish_2003
03-12-2013, 03:56 PM
best of craigslist: Big-Dick LIARS (http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aus/68700934.html)

You've all seen it here and everywhere, all these males claiming that their dick is this size or that size. It's time to bring a lot of that back to reality.

"Big" is mostly a matter of self-deception.

Although there have been quite a few pictures here of male members that truly were freaks of nature, better suited for a side-show than a bedroom, most of us are AVERAGE -- that's the quintessential meaning of the word, and the measure of the word is 6 to 7 inches.

But most males come up with some truly insane and inaccurate ways to measure their cocks.

Here's some facts and some guidelines for measuring.

First, LENGTH.

Males always say things like "my dick is xx inches long" and that's just as true as "I can eat pussy all night long." Give it a FUCKING REST!! The ONLY valid way to measure your dick length is to take an old-fashioned wooden school ruler, place it flat on TOP of your dick, and push it into your pelvis as far as you can, or until you draw blood. Looking down from above, where your dick ends is how long your dick is.

Read it and weep. It does not get any longer than that. If you know what parallax error is, then you know that this actually makes your dick measure a quarter inch longer than it really is.

Now -- you uncut bastards, you're a special case. Your prepuce DOES NOT COUNT for your dick length. If you're really ignorant, "prepuce" is your foreskin, the male anatomical part most commonly regarded as the most repugnant, rejectable, and disposable part of a man. Besides his personality.

Do NOT measure your prepuce as being part of your dick length. When you have your dick inside your fuck partner, your prepuce always slides back, so the only length they can feel is from your urethral opening and back. You are a DICK, and not a fin fish as defined in the Texas Parks and Wildlife Fishing and Hunting Regulations. Pinching a fin-fish's tail to make it long enough to keep is not the same as pinching your prepuce to make your dick long enough to fuck.

You are just a dick, not a game fish, no matter how large your bag limit or how willingly you'd eat a dick like you would eat a game fish. So skin it before you measure it.

For length, use the school ruler method. If you are actually longer than a 12-inch ruler, I pity you but you should either say "12 inches plus" or else get a goddamn yardstick from the sewing store.

Using a carpenter's tape measure does NOT count. If it did, I could hook the end of the tape in my asshole and measure a 12-inch dick right now, and I don't even have an erection. So could you. A few of you are doing exactly that, as you read this.

Next, GIRTH.

Girth is a technical term that means "how big around it is." I know I've been using a lot of technical terms here. Get over it. Get a dictionary. And NO, that is NOT a book that tells you how large your penis is, except that a few of you have your pictures next to the words "inflated" "exaggerated" "mendacity" and "fraud." And -- I left out "laughable" and "miniscule."

The only accurate way to measure the girth of your dick is with a flexible tape measure, the kind you can get at the sewing store -- or can borrow from your gay clothing designer best friend. You measure your girth by wrapping the tape measure around the AVERAGE-SIZE part of the shaft of your cock. And you cannot measure the "width" of your dick, because dicks are oval-shaped in cross-section and not all proportionately equal in width by depth. Girth counts. Only. And please don't say that your dick girth is how WIDE it is, because if your dick were that wide it would not be your penis, it would be the tail of a goddamn beaver.

And when you measure girth, wrap the tape just one time, bitches. One time. If you're one of those mushroom-headed fuckers, do NOT say your dick girth is the circumference of your mushroom head. That's a fucking lie, and you know it. If there's an inch difference between your mushroom head and its supporting structure, and if you think it matters, report both numbers separately. I've been told that some dick recipients like a big-ass dick head and a slender shaft to push it in and out. in this case, accurate reporting will get you more ass that actually wants YOUR individual dick.

Ot 500 more just like it.

AVERAGE:

To give you an idea of what's "average," six inches length is considered "average." A majority of women find that to be perfect, as long as the dick owner has a clue of what he's doing. If he does not know, then dick length is totally irrelevant, because he's a lousy fuck, no matter what. As far as men preferring larger, average, or smaller? I don't know about THAT, but I do know that pussies can stretch a lot more than rectums, so at least in theory, a pussy can fit a huge dick better than a rectum can fit a huge dick. Your ass-pounding mileage may vary.

If you are shorter than average, you may have to work on having a nice personality and good sexual techniques. Do that, and you'll be getting more ass than a ride at Six Flags. if you are longer than average? Same thing. The ONLY person who gives a shit about your freak-of-nature footlong schlong is YOU. Be a nice person and a good lover, or get used to jacking off. Jacking off ALL THE TIME.

As far as girth, I won't speak to "average" except to note that "average" girth is proportional to length. The rest of you fuckers can work the numbers. I am not in the business of measuring thousands of dicks to determine "average" girth, or "average" girth vs. length.

But here are a couple of numbers to make you shut your mouth.

A standard 12 oz beer can (Miller, Bud, NOT Coors) is approximately 8 inches in girth. So if you claim a "beer can dick" you better be close to this. Also remember that a standard 12 oz beer can is only 4 3/4 inches tall / long. That means that your "beer can" dick is nearly 20% shorter than average, and too fat to use. Don't believe me? In the privacy of your own home, try wrapping your lips around a beer can.

Next measure -- a paper towel roll. A paper towel roll -- exact same size as a toilet paper roll -- is just shy of 5 1/2 inches in girth. Again, in the privacy of your own home, maybe the next time you're sitting on the toilet jacking off (that may be right now for some of you), see if you can put your dick inside the toilet paper roll. If you can, then your dick girth is LESS than 5 1/2 inches.

I won't offer any smaller standards for dick girth comparison, because some of you might get your feelings hurt.

I will finish with this -- do NOT use a peter pump when you measure, unless you use the same peter pump every time you show your erection to another person. THAT should be a much greater embarrassment to you than knowing your dick isn't as big around as a beer can and you don't need a yardstick to see how long it is.

Now all you mutherfuckers need to QUIT LYING and MEASURE UP to the truth. If you really do have an actually huge dick, that's your business. If you are AVERAGE, that's your business. If you have a truly small cock, that's your business.

Well, your business, and the business of all the people who want to fuck you. And there are enough people in the world who want different sizes of dicks that you will have NO trouble getting ass, just as soon as you quit being a DICK and lying about your peter.

dabubblebutt
03-13-2013, 04:23 PM
women tend to giggle when they see mine..... and say it's cute:)

allen001
03-18-2013, 12:45 AM
Certainly one of my good friend asking anyone the problem normally & i will be merely quite worry about this specific? I must say i would like to understand it the reason why every person desire to increase their dimension, precisely why the actual are not satisfied with what exactly they have naturally?

Ensure you discuss your own private belief & expertise while hiking about this & authorized this type of for you to problem deal with every person.

well Smithwood, i would say the reason behind this is that, women like big penis size which give them more fun while sex. If you have bigger penis size then your women like it. Big penis size has greater penetration and many a times it touches g-spot during penetration which make women happy. This is prime reason why men want to have bigger penis size.

SmithWood
03-18-2013, 01:35 AM
well Smithwood, i would say the reason behind this is that, women like big penis size which give them more fun while sex. If you have bigger penis size then your women like it. Big penis size has greater penetration and many a times it touches g-spot during penetration which make women happy. This is prime reason why men want to have bigger penis size.

i actually do accept you,however how about when someone naturally received tiny penile?

allen001
03-19-2013, 02:19 AM
i actually do accept you,however how about when someone naturally received tiny penile?

Well when someone have natural small penis, in such case there are two possibilities either he should accept the fact and go with it Or he can work to improve the size of it. Accepting small penis size is good thing, it is sure that size does matter, but according to me what matter more is that sexual stamina and power to last longer. If you want you can improve your penis size, there are several ways to improve it.

SmithWood
03-20-2013, 12:35 AM
Well when someone have natural small penis, in such case there are two possibilities either he should accept the fact and go with it Or he can work to improve the size of it. Accepting small penis size is good thing, it is sure that size does matter, but according to me what matter more is that sexual stamina and power to last longer. If you want you can improve your penis size, there are several ways to improve it.

Of course, You're correct, it's also posible in case some one got large penis & this individual desn't get sex stamina along with capability to last longer there will be no meaning to have got larger penis size?

allen001
03-20-2013, 02:58 AM
Of course, You're correct, it's also posible in case some one got large penis & this individual desn't get sex stamina along with capability to last longer there will be no meaning to have got larger penis size?

Yeah you are right Smith. Actually what matters is that how much sexual stamina an individual possess to satisfy his partner. Size does matter, but it didn't matter for all ladies. As every women have different idea for sexual happiness. Tell me what are the ideas to last longer during sex or to improve sexual stamina.

bleugene
03-26-2013, 06:52 AM
Although women won't say it to your face, they really enjoy a bigger size for sure. Some of the men understand this and try enlarging their penis with "magic pills" which I strongly disprove!

allen001
04-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Although women won't say it to your face, they really enjoy a bigger size for sure. Some of the men understand this and try enlarging their penis with "magic pills" which I strongly disprove!

Yeah women do like bigger penis. But not all women have such opinion if a women really like her partner then i don't think penis size could be a issue between them. I think more important is that how you perform in bed.

squatdaddy
04-11-2013, 09:39 PM
If I had more fun with a big penis, than I have had with a small one .... I would prob. be dead.

" It ain't big around but it sure is short"
" It ain't big but its pretty"

dabubblebutt
04-14-2013, 08:07 AM
If I had more fun with a big penis, than I have had with a small one .... I would prob. be dead.

" It ain't big around but it sure is short"
" It ain't big but its pretty"
May you rest in peace:)

allen001
04-15-2013, 04:46 AM
may you rest in peace:)

lol

heavylifting1
04-15-2013, 07:52 AM
Its not even a touchy subject but something the un intelligent talk about. It should be un spoke of.

allen001
04-16-2013, 01:57 AM
Its not even a touchy subject but something the un intelligent talk about. It should be un spoke of.

Nice decision..

11Jake
09-04-2013, 08:30 AM
I am not going to BS and say I have a 10" cock and as big around as a coke can! I am 7-1/2 and good size girth!
I am posting because my wife has a good saying about cock size.
"If a women say size DOESNT matter means ether two things! She is lying or she never been fucked by a hung guy" lol
So yes size does matter to women! Same for guys, you want a tight pussy or feel like your throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

zthrill
09-12-2013, 09:57 AM
You only need 4in in for her to have pleasure so really the rest is all extra.

The Admin
09-12-2013, 11:12 AM
mine is perfect, it satisfies ME every time!

Tanner Wil
03-08-2014, 08:35 AM
It feels good to have a big size as I've heard from various female girl friends that 7" is desirable and not very common!

futureMrO
03-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Wouldn't change a thing about my Dick
i would i wish mine had neon lights, and flame decals

Zaphod
03-08-2014, 05:17 PM
i would i wish mine had neon lights, and flame decals

Yours doesn't?

futureMrO
03-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Yours doesn't?
damnit, my boyscout leader always said i was different, now i know what he means :(

Plowboy
04-05-2014, 10:43 AM
mine is perfect, it satisfies me every time!

right on !

M&M
05-07-2014, 11:52 PM
A female opinion.

Does size matter? YES and here's why....

If it's LONG it hits a nerve way in the back that can make my legs shake, go numb, and me unable to walk after. Quite an accomplishment. Toss an orgasm into the mix and you've made my call list.

If it's THICK then your stretching me out and tearing me up. This means I can feel you everywhere and I will be sore. Making my every step the next day painfully wonderful and the memories of the night before flood back, me horny all over again, and you getting sexy messages until it wears off. It's my catnip. This dick is a best bet for an orgasm during sex and my personal favorite. You're at the top of my list! (Some healing time may be required.)

LITTLE MAN may not provide the pain or nerve damage that the others do but, the orgasms are more frequent. This is where technique is key...shove it in as far as you can and grind the clit. Stamina is require as most women take more than 10 minutes to cum and men only around 5. You may be good, but I won't be calling unless I'm desperate or your rich.

Again this only my opinion.
It is based on extensive research that I am no longer conducting because I married the first guy with length, width, and the stamina to shut me the fuck up.:D

heckler7
05-08-2014, 08:12 AM
the G-spot is only about 2-3 inches in on the roof of the vag, is about the size of a pee, and most of the nerves are around the opening like a wishbone on a chicken. just like how you want your girl to suck hard on your cawk stroke your shaft and cup your balls you need to know how to work the whole thing as one unit, my wife will cum in less then 5 minutes. thank me later

newmass
05-29-2014, 07:18 PM
irish 2003 must have penis size issues

irish_2003
08-20-2014, 11:41 AM
irish 2003 must have penis size issues

steroids and things such as mt-ii and sildenafil/taldafil have added noticeable size over the last several years and most recently actually...i'm quite average between 6-6.5 depending on arousal and mt-ii is best for growth on me...thick 5-5.25...i'm no longer ashamed of my size...my girl loves what i'm working with and that's all that matters...average is best and i've become a better lover because of it...

people pm me thinking i wrote that...it was on craigslist...i just copy and pasted it here cause it's funny and in the past i've been insecure about size since i was a late bloomer physically growing up

MI1972
08-20-2014, 11:44 AM
steroids and things such as mt-ii and sildenafil/taldafil have added noticeable size over the last several years and most recently actually...i'm quite average between 6-6.5 depending on arousal and mt-ii is best for growth on me...thick 5-5.25...i'm no longer ashamed of my size...my girl loves what i'm working with and that's all that matters...average is best and i've become a better lover because of it...

people pm me thinking i wrote that...it was on craigslist...i just copy and pasted it here cause it's funny and in the past i've been insecure about size since i was a late bloomer physically growing up

This is true... I find that I hang more and have a longer thicker unit on tada. MT2 and gear... Also, just recently, a little prami and torem have also helped.. I am like a cocktail...

oldschoolman51
08-21-2014, 02:13 AM
matter of opinion,for woman,dont need a large dick to reach the famous g-spot ,,,its knowing how to use it,,have stamina,and getting your woman sexually aroused,,and she will squirt ,cum for sure,,,oh ya,,

PaulBrown
10-13-2014, 08:35 PM
If your tongue can do magic, then no, it won't matter ;)

SheriV
10-14-2014, 12:02 PM
a fat cawk helps!

:coffee:

REDDOG309
10-14-2014, 12:04 PM

skinnyguy180
10-14-2014, 02:35 PM
LOL depends on who your talking about? issue for the guy...No. Issue for the girl maybe after sex when she did not cum....

I have always said this though- 99.9% of the time when you have already gotten to the point where she is going to have sex with you, the size of your penis is not going to matter(micro penises not included). You are still going to getting laid.... So who cares really.

dieseljimmy
10-14-2014, 02:47 PM
LOL depends on who your talking about? issue for the guy...No. Issue for the girl maybe after sex when she did not cum....

I have always said this though- 99.9% of the time when you have already gotten to the point where she is going to have sex with you, the size of your penis is not going to matter(micro penises not included). You are still going to getting laid.... So who cares really.

your a god damn selfish lover

skinnyguy180
10-14-2014, 03:12 PM
your a god damn selfish lover

I swear Im not... I am a woman pleaser in the sack(oral and foreplay till she begs for it) and extremely open minded. Not much I wont do sept men.... .

I do think penis size is a silly thing for a man to worry about. If its a one night stand he will get his and never have to see her again. If she is his girl friend she already knows what to expect. Plus once you get enough experience it really should not matter(again micros are the exception).

Remember this- pleasing a woman is more about getting her in the right mind set before starting.

My order of operations:
talking a little dirty and kissing
groping, grabbing and some humping
Rubbing sensitive spots
then sex

Hell sometimes I start the dirty talk early in the day.... Trens fault

skinnyguy180
10-14-2014, 03:16 PM
these guys are the unlucky ones... micros

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Micropenis_inverted.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/Micro_penis,_buried_penis,_concealed_penis.jpg/433px-Micro_penis,_buried_penis,_concealed_penis.jpg

dieseljimmy
10-14-2014, 05:24 PM
I swear Im not... I am a woman pleaser in the sack(oral and foreplay till she begs for it) and extremely open minded. Not much I wont do sept men.... .

I do think penis size is a silly thing for a man to worry about. If its a one night stand he will get his and never have to see her again. If she is his girl friend she already knows what to expect. Plus once you get enough experience it really should not matter(again micros are the exception)er this- pleasing a woman is more about getting her in the right mind set before starting.

My order of operations:
talking a little dirty and kissing
groping, grabbing and some humping
Rubbing sensitive spots
then sex

Hell sometimes I start the dirty talk early in the day.... Trens fault

I'm just playin... your right.
the mental part of fucking is a way bigger part of the females equation. If it's not... run fellas. That being said ... if you understand you need to presell sex then you should be good to go. developing a degree of trust while letting a woman know that it's all you can do to not attacker her right now is where its at. That should take a while and by the time her mind has really steeped in the fact that your going to make her cum hard... it doesn't really matter how big your wiener is.

SheriV
10-15-2014, 04:42 PM
fiction

dieseljimmy
10-15-2014, 06:17 PM
fiction

I'm trying to make them feel better about their tiny cawks.

SheriV
10-15-2014, 06:21 PM
I know..I'm just trying to make sure they remain repressed...
otherwise they grow a pair and start pming pics of their tiny cawks ..and I have to pretend I'm impressed and that they're all special..Im just not up for all of that. better to keep them in their place.

skinnyguy180
10-15-2014, 08:27 PM
otherwise they grow a pair and start pming pics of their tiny cawks ..and I have to pretend I'm impressed and that they're all special..Im just not up for all of that. better to keep them in their place.
Like[emoji8]

oldschoolman51
10-16-2014, 07:39 AM
a man that knows how to use his cock and tonque will make his girl cu, squirt over and over

REDDOG309
10-16-2014, 08:41 AM
I'm trying to make them feel better about their tiny cawks.

acting all smug and shit is very unbecoming.........:coffee:

SheriV
10-16-2014, 04:26 PM
acting all smug and shit is very unbecoming.........:coffee:

spoken like someone who might be jealous

SoCalSwole
10-17-2014, 06:13 PM
My Dad taught me a few things when I was young

1. that a 2 inch tongue is better than a 10 inch cock.
2. Worry about her first then not only do you get what you need, but she will come back for more again and again, and brag to her friends how good you were. Then they will too eventually come knocking as well.
3. work towards getting it in all the way then stir it slowly like a cup of coffee.

Lets just say I have never had any issues in the bedroom from about age 15 to present ;)

REDDOG309
10-17-2014, 06:33 PM
spoken like someone who might be jealous

negative doll.........:coffee:

skinnyguy180
10-18-2014, 12:52 AM
My cock is always jealous 😕

melochai
12-10-2014, 02:28 PM
Think about guys.... Would you rather be stabbed to death or tickled to death??? LoL!!!

The Admin
12-10-2014, 02:37 PM
A female opinion.

Does size matter? YES and here's why....

If it's LONG it hits a nerve way in the back that can make my legs shake, go numb, and me unable to walk after. Quite an accomplishment. Toss an orgasm into the mix and you've made my call list.

If it's THICK then your stretching me out and tearing me up. This means I can feel you everywhere and I will be sore. Making my every step the next day painfully wonderful and the memories of the night before flood back, me horny all over again, and you getting sexy messages until it wears off. It's my catnip. This dick is a best bet for an orgasm during sex and my personal favorite. You're at the top of my list! (Some healing time may be required.)

LITTLE MAN may not provide the pain or nerve damage that the others do but, the orgasms are more frequent. This is where technique is key...shove it in as far as you can and grind the clit. Stamina is require as most women take more than 10 minutes to cum and men only around 5. You may be good, but I won't be calling unless I'm desperate or your rich.

Again this only my opinion.
It is based on extensive research that I am no longer conducting because I married the first guy with length, width, and the stamina to shut me the fuck up.:D

:thumbs:

Conceal30
12-11-2014, 08:32 AM
i think ive got more action over the years because mine is above average. non-receptive females usually become receptive once they are aware of the package. im kind of a jerk and women dont like that usually, but when youre a jerk with a big cawk women seem to love it...its weird i know. they always want me to slap them in the face with it..what is that??? women change around a big dick, the freak in them comes out. the chick in your office thats a prude and acts like a total bitch all the time...well you smack her the face with 9 inches of limp dick she turns into a porn star...true story

OTG85
12-14-2014, 01:07 PM
Pics or gtfo

SheriV
12-15-2014, 04:49 PM
^^ it needed to be said

Conceal30
12-15-2014, 05:42 PM
^^ it needed to be said

if i do can we go out on a date? :lick:

SheriV
12-15-2014, 06:38 PM
no, your wife would kill you

Conceal30
12-16-2014, 08:51 AM
no, your wife would kill you

Ha! I guess you saw my post.....and yes she would pull a lorena bobbitt on my ass.... but it was a nice thought, cuz ur smokin hawt.

SheriV
12-16-2014, 09:45 AM
I can just ser the deleted posts ;)

Conceal30
12-16-2014, 09:54 PM
^^not fair^^ :eek: lol

SheriV
12-17-2014, 10:53 AM
life is like that..hence different penis sizes/abilities

skinnyguy180
12-17-2014, 11:08 AM
non-receptive females usually become receptive once they are aware of the package.

So how does that work? your talking to a chick she calls you an ugly ass hole and you what?-

Whip out your cawk?
Show her selfies you took of your junk?
Or just flat out tell her you have a big schlong?

Because if any of that works she is probably an aids ridden tranny...:sorry:

chocolatemalt
12-17-2014, 12:50 PM
non-receptive females usually become receptive once they are aware of the package.

So how does that work? your talking to a chick she calls you an ugly ass hole and you what?-

Whip out your cawk?
Show her selfies you took of your junk?
Or just flat out tell her you have a big schlong?

Because if any of that works she is probably an aids ridden tranny...:sorry:

Grinding on the dance floor. That's the typical method.

Conceal30
12-17-2014, 01:18 PM

this..or if she doesnt want to dance you can sit in a flattering manner, accentuating the package, make a few quick eyeball movements to divert her attention as you talk about something very mundane.

aids ridden tranny...ewww

girls like to have sex as much as guys do, they are just better at hiding it. no one wants to be disappointed, or left half-cocked (pun intended) and guys rarely are, they can hump for 2 minutes and ahhhh, satisfied. girls not so much, which is why they are more selective in their partners than men are. thats just my opinion of coarse.

skinnyguy180
12-17-2014, 03:09 PM

Sounds like high school... If I'm grinding on a woman now we are not dancing.

skinnyguy180
12-17-2014, 03:41 PM
this..or if she doesnt want to dance you can sit in a flattering manner, accentuating the package, make a few quick eyeball movements to divert her attention as you talk about something very mundane.

aids ridden tranny...ewww

girls like to have sex as much as guys do, they are just better at hiding it. no one wants to be disappointed, or left half-cocked (pun intended) and guys rarely are, they can hump for 2 minutes and ahhhh, satisfied. girls not so much, which is why they are more selective in their partners than men are. thats just my opinion of coarse.

Is this real life??

So your on a steroid site and think that women are more selective than men because men get off to quick??? Yeah it has nothing to do with hormones and genetic make up...

Also what kind of chode tries to accentuate his package while talking to a woman? SMH

solidassears
12-17-2014, 06:26 PM
life is like that..hence different penis sizes/abilities

Yea, it is.. But when you have a chance to make love with your woman, take care of her first and make sure she is satisfied and you will have nothing to worry about. Lots of ways to take care of your woman; just make sure you do it well.. You may have to read and you definitely need to watch and listen to her all the while to make sure you're heading in the right direction. It's not rocket science, it's attention to detail and paying attention and putting her needs before yours.

sneedham
12-17-2014, 08:55 PM
Yea, it is.. But when you have a chance to make love with your woman, take care of her first and make sure she is satisfied and you will have nothing to worry about. Lots of ways to take care of your woman; just make sure you do it well.. You may have to read and you definitely need to watch and listen to her all the while to make sure you're heading in the right direction. It's not rocket science, it's attention to detail and paying attention and putting her needs before yours.

HAHA, Solidassears hit it on the nail head....In my experience you are absolutely correct,of course you can add in a little teasing that always gets them going.....
Now on the other hand I have a buddy at work that says he can make every women that he has been with literally squirt....I think he may be full of shit unless I am doing something way wrong......:hmmm:

Conceal30
12-17-2014, 09:13 PM
HAHA, Solidassears hit it on the nail head....In my experience you are absolutely correct,of course you can add in a little teasing that always gets them going.....
Now on the other hand I have a buddy at work that says he can make every women that he has been with literally squirt....I think he may be full of shit unless I am doing something way wrong......:hmmm:

i was reading about a technique people use to accomplish this...i dont know if it true or not. something about 2 fingers about an inch inch and a half pressing at the top of the "canal" lol (supposedly this is where the g spot is) while rubbing the clitoris at the same time. a 2 handed technique thats supposed to work quite well...some need you to be more vigorous than others, let her tell you.

i use the same 2 finger technique while performing cunnilingus and it has never failed (orgasm, not "squirt")

http://www.geekandjock.com/wp-content/uploads/u243/finding-the-female-g-spot-1.jpg

sneedham
12-17-2014, 09:15 PM
i was reading about a technique people use to accomplish this...i dont know if it true or not. something about 2 fingers about an inch inch and a half pressing at the top of the "canal" lol (supposedly this is where the g spot is) while rubbing the clitoris at the same time. a 2 handed technique thats supposed to work quite well...some need you to be more vigorous than others, let her tell you.

http://www.geekandjock.com/wp-content/uploads/u243/finding-the-female-g-spot-1.jpg

May just have to try that....thanks bud....

Conceal30
12-17-2014, 09:17 PM
:winkfinger:

"women have it made, they just show up with their sexual organs...all the pressure is on the man"

Conceal30
12-17-2014, 10:30 PM
Is this real life??

So your on a steroid site and think that women are more selective than men because men get off to quick??? Yeah it has nothing to do with hormones and genetic make up...

Also what kind of chode tries to accentuate his package while talking to a woman? SMH

im not sure i follow you here buddy....what does being on a "steroid site" have to do with anything, also i think there is a lot more going on here at IMF than steroids, thats just a small part of it. This is a penis size thread...the steroid thread is ---> that way. as far as being a chode, i may be, ive certainly been called worse, but given the right time place and depending on what your intentions are yes you can sit in a manner that accentuates your package, im not saying play with it, squeeze and pull on it. i could probably show you better than i can tell you...but just like you take a quick glance at her tits when you think shes not looking, she is looking south when your not. its a woman not an alien, they are a lot like us only better.

sneedham
12-17-2014, 11:08 PM
OK....Would this do the job?
http://78.140.172.191/tb/st/thumbs/810/07YKX1YdLc.jpg

skinnyguy180
12-18-2014, 10:28 AM
im not sure i follow you here buddy....what does being on a "steroid site" have to do with anything, also i think there is a lot more going on here at IMF than steroids, thats just a small part of it. This is a penis size thread...the steroid thread is ---> that way. as far as being a chode, i may be, ive certainly been called worse, but given the right time place and depending on what your intentions are yes you can sit in a manner that accentuates your package, im not saying play with it, squeeze and pull on it. i could probably show you better than i can tell you...but just like you take a quick glance at her tits when you think shes not looking, she is looking south when your not. its a woman not an alien, they are a lot like us only better.

Steroids are hormones.... 90% of the threads and stickies here are dedicated to understanding them. Given your statement on why women are selective illustrates a lack of understanding.

LOL I didn't say you cant sit in a manner that "accentuates package". I just pointed out only a douche would think to do that. Honestly the fact that I have to tell you this is hilarious. I do a lot of people watching and right now I am picturing a douche thinking he is being sly trying to show off his cawk inconspicuously. Just like when women do it with their tits to men(your example) its always super obvious and comes off as desperate not to mention usually the chic is trying to compensate for being not that attractive. You being a man doing it would be hilarious in a rah tard sort of way..... makes me feel like I've seen this in a movie before.

chocolatemalt
12-21-2014, 04:10 PM

i use the same 2 finger technique while performing cunnilingus and it has never failed (orgasm, not "squirt")

That technique is exactly right. Vigorously go after a g-spot orgasm for her and there's a fair chance of a squirt beforehand, sometimes immediately before or overlapping with the orgasm but usually before. I've made several chicks squirt in the last couple years, sometimes for the first time. They're always embarrassed so you gotta tell em it's great, nothing to worry about, smells fine, it's not urine, etc. :)

I think maybe half of women can do this but my sample size is pretty small and studies are pretty scarce too.

chocolatemalt
12-21-2014, 05:13 PM
Is this real life??

Yeah it's real, and it is a factor with most women.

It's almost as important as height, where the same mechanic applies: Most women want moderately above average. That means 6' to 6'5" or so in height, and for penises it's 7"-8", sometimes larger in cases where the woman doesn't get bottomed out by it. Only 15% of guys are above 7", again similar to height where only 10% of men are above 6'. All these stats are for the U.S. btw... they'll of course be different for India, China, the Netherlands, or Sahel tribes like the Dinka. In case you can't tell, I've done some research into this fascinating subject. :D

Something to consider that most guys are unaware of is that most young women, in that 15-25 yr old bracket roughly, talk extensively about the cute guy they just had sex with (assuming they aren't deeply ashamed of the encounter) and the penis is likely to get described in precise detail, especially if it was abnormally large or small. Yep, all her friends immediately know about your junk. This is the female "secret information superhighway". Guys with particularly nice large penises benefit from this in that they're likely to get more action as a result. The opposite occurs for the micropeens.

It doesn't get talked about much because of our vestigial Puritan values. Girls don't want to be slut-shamed if they express too much sexual desire. They also don't want to lose the moral high ground in arguments with men about how superficial we are, caring too much about tits and asses, etc. When their cold and harsh preferences for height, money, or penis size are exposed it kinda puts the lie to that moral superiority. But... this is a far bigger subject and longer discussion than the dick talk we're having here.

And in case you're wondering, I'm dead average... no direct experience using a porn cock to influence chicks. My knowledge of penis preference comes from countless conversations with women, mainly ones I was dating. It's sensitive stuff, difficult to get the open truth about and sometimes it takes years. One g/f told me about a grinding incident at a NIN show years ago where, normally not going for that sort of thing since it's usually done by gross guys, in this case he clearly had a monster penis behind the clothing, so big that she could barely get her mouth around it as she discovered a few hours later in a hotel hallway. She usually was much more conservative than this but women generally will break all kinds of rules if a guy is hot enough (via penis or otherwise) and do things that they most likely won't be telling their future b/f's or husbands about. Lots of secrets!

Also, the sexologists have published many interesting studies and books like the following. I'm only partially into it but it's definitely gold:

http://www.amazon.com/Why-Women-Have-Sex-Everything/dp/0312662653/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419206933&sr=8-1&keywords=why+do+women+have+sex

Conceal30
12-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Steroids are hormones.... 90% of the threads and stickies here are dedicated to understanding them. Given your statement on why women are selective illustrates a lack of understanding.

LOL I didn't say you cant sit in a manner that "accentuates package". I just pointed out only a douche would think to do that. Honestly the fact that I have to tell you this is hilarious. I do a lot of people watching and right now I am picturing a douche thinking he is being sly trying to show off his cawk inconspicuously. Just like when women do it with their tits to men(your example) its always super obvious and comes off as desperate not to mention usually the chic is trying to compensate for being not that attractive. You being a man doing it would be hilarious in a rah tard sort of way..... makes me feel like I've seen this in a movie before.

ok, so you're on a "steroid sight" ...so do you have muscles? maybe you have some nice biceps or a built chest??? when you go "out" to the club or wherever,. do you wear baggy clothes? or try to hide your nice physique? or do you wear a fitted shirt that accentuates your flat stomach, toned chest and arms?

are youre making an argument to me that accentuating youre better than average anatomy makes a person a douche???

Big Puppy
12-22-2014, 02:22 AM
This is too funny

SoCalSwole
12-22-2014, 12:36 PM
You guys are hilarious. First off I am happily married so I have no use for this information its all entertaining as hell though. But in my single days I never struggled with closing the deal.The formula was pretty simple. Take care of your physique, have good hygiene, dress like a gentleman not a thug, work on having comedic intellect, learn how to get your point across without actually saying it. Know how to carry a conversation. Learn how to compliment without being a pig. Have confidence without being arrogant. When you get to the main show. Take care of her first. Its really that simple. I am slightly above average in penis size. So that I am sure was not a factor in my continued success when I was younger.

A couple of tricks to get noticed. Don't sit at a bar or social event. Stand and take up as much room without looking like an asshole. Don't stare at women, Smile and laugh have a good time. Try to be the center of any gathering. You don't need to be the center of the conversation but just let it be known your the Alpha. After a short while you will notice who is paying attention then go for the eye contact, when you get it smile, and a flirty nod of the head or a raised glass in her direction. Then wait if it happens again approach, do not hesitate. If she does not look again move on to the next one you notice looking.

It helps to be extremely good looking too. lol

Big Puppy
12-22-2014, 09:15 PM

So how'd YOU pull it off? Jk

Conceal30
12-22-2014, 09:53 PM
You guys are hilarious. First off I am happily married so I have no use for this information its all entertaining as hell though. But in my single days I never struggled with closing the deal.The formula was pretty simple. Take care of your physique, have good hygiene, dress like a gentleman not a thug, work on having comedic intellect, learn how to get your point across without actually saying it. Know how to carry a conversation. Learn how to compliment without being a pig. Have confidence without being arrogant. When you get to the main show. Take care of her first. Its really that simple. I am slightly above average in penis size. So that I am sure was not a factor in my continued success when I was younger.

A couple of tricks to get noticed. Don't sit at a bar or social event. Stand and take up as much room without looking like an asshole. Don't stare at women, Smile and laugh have a good time. Try to be the center of any gathering. You don't need to be the center of the conversation but just let it be known your the Alpha. After a short while you will notice who is paying attention then go for the eye contact, when you get it smile, and a flirty nod of the head or a raised glass in her direction. Then wait if it happens again approach, do not hesitate. If she does not look again move on to the next one you notice looking.

yes its all entertaining...but you just gave them the game :winkfinger: Socal is on point.

SoCalSwole
12-22-2014, 10:00 PM
So how'd YOU pull it off? Jk

HAHA!! Guess i walked into that one. I set them up and you knock them down. Your welcome:)

Oh and That's what I have been told I have no personal reference on being attractive:)

chocolatemalt
12-23-2014, 11:30 AM

This is all well and good and yes those things are key game items but you realize you're deflecting the issue right? A woman may decide to fuck you for a combination of the things you mention, or she may also do it simply because you're extremely good looking, very tall, clearly the alpha male in a big group, or because you have a big cock.

It's just another factor, and an important one for many women. Not that they'll say so. Well, a few exceptionally blunt chicks will but most won't. And it's very unlikely that she'll mention it if you don't have one. Just as a woman who is with you in spite of the fact that you're short will tend to deflect all questions relating to her preferences in height, how it doesn't matter, that it's your looks or personality that are everything, etc. It's sweet really, she's just trying not to hurt your feelings. :) But it's also a crock of shit.

skinnyguy180
12-23-2014, 02:05 PM
ok, so you're on a "steroid sight" ...so do you have muscles? maybe you have some nice biceps or a built chest??? when you go "out" to the club or wherever,. do you wear baggy clothes? or try to hide your nice physique? or do you wear a fitted shirt that accentuates your flat stomach, toned chest and arms?

are youre making an argument to me that accentuating youre better than average anatomy makes a person a douche???
Yeah you're right... there is nothing wrong with what your saying. showing off your bi's is exactly the same as showing off your cawk.. that makes complete sense.

blergs.
12-23-2014, 02:23 PM
Im good... no complaints from anyone thus far lol

IWANTORAL(S)
12-29-2014, 09:47 AM
may anything over 7 inches would get in the way i can see that shti gettingin embarrassing... I laready have to belt tuck constantly imagine holding a 12 incher u cant even hide it lol...but women like them better so they win :)

SheriV
12-30-2014, 02:46 PM
the screen name "iwantorals" takes on an interesting context in this thread

OTG85
12-31-2014, 03:42 PM
I want some oral as well 👀

chadstallion
01-21-2015, 05:12 PM
sure does.
glad i'm in the large group

UberJedi
01-21-2015, 07:18 PM
No if you have a clit killin' tornado tounge.

yarickSr
07-13-2015, 07:41 PM
No ones perfect in life , but a decent penis size is required , if you dont then you may excel in other areas such as career , wealth.Oh and you do get a large penis from your fathers genes right?I guess im very lucky in that department