• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rookie, here! Any thoughts on my deca/test/d-bol/hcg/nolva cycle?

er80sc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, everyone. I'm new to posting threads. I usually read them, and leave. I'm trying to get more serious about my training, and how/what I cycle. So please feel free to lend your advice.

Before playing Football this last season, I cycled Test P/T-bol and my PCT was Nolva. It worked well for me. My body fat fell to 10% (from 16%), weighed 230 (from 205), and my speed/agility was improved. Also thanks to a good diet and training routine. After the season, the lazy bug hit me. I was worn out, I just wanted to eat everything in sight. So for a good 6-7 months, I ate like crap, and barely worked out. But thanks to my PCT, I didn't look like complete crap (but weighed 240, not good considering my strength and looks). I decided to get serious again, so I started working out (a lot of cardio), dieting to cut down before I start up another cycle. So here are my stats as of now...

Weight: 225
Height: 6'3"
Body fat: 13%

My proposed 14 week cycle...

Weeks 1-10 (Juice)

Test E: 500mg weekly (250mg, twice a week), weeks 1-10
Deca: 300mg weekly (once a week), weeks 1-10
HCG: 500iu weekly (once a week), weeks 1-10
D-bol: 350mg weekly (50mg daily), weeks 1-5

Weeks 10-14 (PCT)

Nolva: 280mg weekly (40mg daily for 2 weeks) THEN 140mg weekly (20mg daily for last 2 weeks), weeks 10-14

All of this along with a challenging lifting routine, and a solid 4000 plus calorie diet.

The dosages may seem lower than most cycles, but mind you, it is my second cycle, and I don't want to be completely reliant on a overloaded cycle to be fit. So overall, what do you all think?

Thanks!

-Raz

I think for your body type you can actually go a little higher with your doses your body should
be able to handle a bit more for sure. Give it a try and let me know how it works out for you
I used supertest and sustanol with my cycles these two work the best for me. Good luck to you

I think for your body type you can actually go a little higher with your doses your body should
be able to handle a bit more for sure. Give it a try and let me know how it works out for you
I used supertest and sustanol with my cycles these two work the best for me. Good luck to you

Thanks for the response, and will do!

Welcome aboard. Better have an ai on hand just in case and I suggest caber in case of prolactin issues. Also repost in the anabolic zone for more views and responses to your cycle.

Back