• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A Favorite Quote

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"Show me a man or a woman alone and I'll show you a saint. Give me two and they'll fall in love. Give me three and they'll invent the charming thing we call 'society'. Give me four and they'll build a pyramid. Give me five and they'll make one an outcast. Give me six and they'll reinvent prejudice. Give me seven and in seven years they'll reinvent warfare. Man may have been made in the image of God, but human society was made in the image of His opposite number, and is always trying to get back home."
Glen Bateman, Sociology Professor in The Stand (C&U) by Stephen King

My favorites

???Everything we do, we do it with an eye towards something else.??? Aristotle

???The lion and the lamb shall lie together, but the lamb shall never be very sleepy.??? Unknown

All of them are great:thumb:I read quotes daily, inspirational ones.....

I like my sig............;)

"Burgandy kissed tear drops,soft angelic sighs, fire and passion of two lovers, found in the devil's eyes, incontinent seductive whispers, cryptic lustful kisses, moans and screams of the breathless, as lovers impart with blisses." Anonymous

bump

Back