• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who's it gonna be: Ruben or Clay?

Who do you think will come on top tomorrow night?

• Ruben

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Clay

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who do you think is the next American Idle. Do you think it'll be the Baked Pillsbury Doughboy or Dorothy, the Queen of 70's Pop?

Ruben has got some soul, it's a shame he's doing this show.

He's better off singing songs in a non-pop idol stage. Jazz clubs and the like, I'm sure.

also... i just wanna contradict crono cuz i know he likes clay

... jerk:grumble:

Clay's a home bread North Carolinian. For that, he should win.

Mind you, I wouldn't have thought twice about voting for a Puerto Rican just for you

Ruben is too much talent wise for Clay ...

RUBEN RUBEN RUUUBEN RUUUBEN RUUUUUUBEN RUUUUBEN RUUUUBENN RUUUBBBENNN RUUUUBENNN RUUUUBEEEEN RUUUBEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who won?

Originally posted by ALBOB
Who cares? :rolleyes:

:thumb:

I have only see commercials for this, but couldn't Ruben EAT Clay? :confused:

IML Gear Cream!
:lol:

Sure Ruben was a large fellow, but he can sing. On a talent scale of 1 - 10, he was an 11. He was the next Luther Vandross (possibly the smoothest R & B/Soul singing voice ever)

Originally posted by naturaltan He was the next Luther Vandross

I want it noted, for the record, that I'm refraining from making a truely tasteless joke here. ;)

noted ... :D

Oh please, Reuben couldn't hit a high note if he tried. At least Clay has some range to his voice.

differing opinions I guess ... :)

Originally posted by bludevil
Oh please, Reuben couldn't hit a high note if he tried. At least Clay has some range to his voice.

Yeah, and he's about as marketable as Opie.:rolleyes:

Ruben is the whole package.....great guy, great talent, down to earth. Clay is a typical, formally trained child performer. If it weren't for those 14-17 year old girls out there, who can't recognize his feminine qualities, he wouldn't be in the running
205 :thumb:

Devil...I agree....Clay adds so much energy to his songs...he should win hands down...Ruben is just the same voice over and over...he's good but no life to his songs!

I wonder how many of the people voting and watching this show believe in the 10 commandments. . .

Originally posted by DaMayor
Yeah, and he's about as marketable as Opie.:rolleyes:
205 :thumb:

How marketable is a 400 # guy. Clay is ugly, but Reuben is extremely fat. You ever notice how reuben never moves on stage, he always stands still. It's because he'd have a heart attack if he ran around the stage and high fived people like many of the contestants do. Reuben wouldn't be healthy enough to go on tour.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Pianomahnn
I wonder how many of the people voting and watching this show believe in the 10 commandments. . .

I think your taking this "IDOL" title a little to far. I know exactly where your going.

Originally posted by DaMayor
White people....pffffft!:rolleyes:

snicker ... :hehe: :funny:

If people were marketable based on their physical appearance, there would be a whole lot of out-of-work entertainers! :D

Ruben all the way!!!

:thumb:

Originally posted by Pianomahnn

:lol: ... did these performers do something against the good book? :shrug:

Originally posted by naturaltan
:lol: ... did these performers do something against the good book? :shrug:
I think it's the use of the word "idol" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by butterfly
I think it's the use of the word "idol" :rolleyes:

please piano ... let it be more than that. :shrug:

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. :finger:

If people were marketable based on their physical appearance, there would be a whole lot of out-of-work entertainers! :D

Exactly, so why are people giving clay such a hard time about his looks. Believe me, their are some ugly entertainers out their.

CLAY all the Way

Back