• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thanks to All !!!

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Z wants to say Thanks to all customers -past-present and future!! He asked me for suggestions and I suggested 15 % off all unclez.net gear. ( no HGH please guys) Simply use promo code OD ALPHASTUD and receive your discount for the next 7 days:winkfinger: !! Resends are continuing to land and more sent as clarification is provided. Enjoy the discount and congrats to all that have already received their resend:clapping:-Thanks-OD

Discount doesn't apply to peptides section , also HGH of course.
The promo is current for 7 days.
State the promo code and your order number in the emails subjects and in the email itself - to avoid confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z wants to say Thanks to all customers -past-present and future!! He asked me for suggestions and I suggested 15 % off all unclez.net gear. ( no HGH please guys) Simply use promo code OD ALPHASTUD and receive your discount for the next 7 days:winkfinger: !! Resends are continuing to land and more sent as clarification is provided. Enjoy the discount and congrats to all that have already received their resend:clapping:-Thanks-OD

Is this for DOM orders too?

Yes!!!!! Is it ok to order now even if my resend hasn't gotten to me yet? If I can I would luv to order a few more things to get ready for summer!! It would be so rad if I got both orders at the same time!! The glass is half full guys!!! JUST DANCE!!:ohyeah:

Fellas - remember to confirm the code in your comunications with the site for your discount - much easier for us.

unclezfan - if your resend was verified and is in processing or shipped - no problem :)

OK guys- state the code as subjects of your order emails please.I am told is for EVERYTHING except GH.7 days ONLY-jump on it and Happy Easter !! OD

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you for the promo code. I should be getting my resend early this week. Next order I will be sure to use it!

7 days on the promo code? Get those orders in while you can guys! I know I would be, but I got my resend coming! :p

Good deal z I want in on some good ole z gear

Man I would order but I am getting my resend this week! :ohyeah:

Back