• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A texan, a New Yorker, and a Bostonian

MJ23

World's Greatest Lovea
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A Texan, a New Yorker, and a Bostonian are sitting together in a bar in the Yukon. The Texan tosses back his shot of tequila, throws the half-full bottle up in the air, pulls out a gun, and blows it to pieces. The other two, shocked, just stare at the Texan. He explains, "Where I come from, we have plenty of tequila."

The New Yorker, not to be outdone, finishes his glass of wine, tosses the half-full bottle up in the air, pulls out a gun, and blows it apart. "Where I come from," he explains, "we have plenty of fine wine."

The Boston guy slowly drinks the last drop of his beer, tosses the empty bottle in the air, pulls out a gun, and shoots the New Yorker between the eyes. He then catches the bottle on the way down. "Where I come from," he says slowly, "we never waste booze???and we have plenty of New Yorkers."
:D

Hey now,

I happen to think it was very FUNNY

I though so.....

Originally posted by Rusty
You would think someone with a masters degree could spell better than me........:rolleyes: :D

Hey, I have a master's degree and I can spell better than you

anyway, here is one for u Rusty

There were three men drinking in a bar: a doctor, an attorney, and a biker.
As the doctor was drinking his white wine he said ???For Valentine???s Day I???m going to buy my wife a fur coat and a diamond ring. This way if she doesn???t like the fur coat she will still love me because she got a diamond ring.???

As the attorney was drinking his martini he said ???For Valentine???s Day I???m going to buy my wife a designer dress and a gold bracelet. This way if she doesn???t like the dress she will still love me because she got the gold bracelet.???

As the biker was drinking his shots of whiskey he said ???For Valentine???s Day I???m going to buy my wife a T-shirt and a vibrator. This way if she doesn???t like the T-shirt she can go fuck herself!???

Originally posted by MJ23
As the doctor was drinking his white wine he said ???For Valentine???s Day I???m going to buy my wife a fur coat and a diamond ring. This way if she doesn???t like the fur coat she will still love me because she got a diamond ring.???

As the attorney was drinking his martini he said ???For Valentine???s Day I???m going to buy my wife a designer dress and a gold bracelet. This way if she doesn???t like the dress she will still love me because she got the gold bracelet.???

As the biker was drinking his shots of whiskey he said ???For Valentine???s Day I???m going to buy my wife a T-shirt and a vibrator. This way if she doesn???t like the T-shirt she can go fuck herself!???

This one I like...........:D :cool:

Originally posted by MJ23
Hey, I have a master's degree and I can spell better than you

anyway, here is one for u Rusty

:thumb: :rofl:

Back