• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NBA draft lottery is tonight

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
8:00 EST on ABC tonight.

I hope someone "different" lands the number one pick. I think it'd be cool too see the Knicks or Bulls win the Lebron sweepstakes. It'd be a shame to see him go to a suck-ass team like Denver or Cleveland.

Your thoughts?

Re: Re: NBA draft lottery is tonight

Originally posted by Rusty
Basketball is for girls............

That's why they have the WNBA.

Re: Re: Re: NBA draft lottery is tonight

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
That's why they have the WNBA.

NO, that's why they have the NBA........so that some people can still say they play a sport. Let one of them guys play hockey..........:D

i think its gonna be tough for someone else beside cavs and the nuggets to get the first pick, they lost games on purpose just to land lebron, even though last year number 1 pick was for the rockets who had a slim chance of getting it.

Of the Past 18 lottery pick the 3rd seed was the highest percentage winner of the pick. I am happy with that Go Raptors.

IDF

From ESPN.com:

Denver and Cleveland have the best chance of winning the lottery under the NBA's system of weighting the draw to favor the teams with the worst records. The Nuggets and Cavaliers finished tied for the worst record in the league at 17-65, and each will have 225 of 1,000 lottery chances, or 22.5 percent.

Toronto (157 chances), Miami (120), the Los Angeles Clippers (89), Memphis (64), Chicago (44), Atlanta (29), New York (15), Washington (14), Golden State (7), Seattle (6) and Houston (5) also have a shot at picking No. 1.

Originally posted by forciano
i think its gonna be tough for someone else beside cavs and the nuggets to get the first pick, they lost games on purpose just to land lebron, even though last year number 1 pick was for the rockets who had a slim chance of getting it.

I'm trying to think, but didn't Orlando get Penny Hardaway or Shaq when they had a very small chance of winning that pick?

If you ever notice, none of the high profile players go to the lower tier teams. They almost always go to the highly marketable teams. That's why I think Lebron will go to New York or Chicago. I'm not saying their's some type of conspiracy but it sure is coincidental.

IML Gear Cream!
DAMN, how 'bout the PISTONS getting the number two pick!?

Yeah I see the Pistons drafting Carmelo Anthony. they certainly need the fire power on offense.

Back