• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A little overdue...

cornertech

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...been a member for a while & truly enjoy the board! ...Thought it might be time to intro...Thanks for having me!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum bro. Are you currently taking any supplements? Do you use a Protein powder at all? Let me know I run an exclusive line of products. Look forward TO hearing from you.

Welcome

cornertech, welcome to IronMagazine Forums! :thumbs:

FYI - this forum is for new member introductions, please post specific questions in the appropriate forums, thanks! :)

Forums:

Please join our Free newsletter: Sign-up Here!

Check out all of the benefits of becoming an Elite Member

Please Like Us On FB:

Note: This is an automated message.

Welcome Bro!!!

Welcome aboard!

Glad to have ya!

Welcome to the forum bro. Are you currently taking any supplements? Do you use a Protein powder at all? Let me know I run an exclusive line of products. Look forward TO hearing from you.

...The pleasure is truly mine! My comrade and close friend VictorZ06 brought me on board...Thank you for your kind words and I look forward to trying the supps. and being a member here!

IML Gear Cream!
Happy to have ya.....

Glad to see ya cornertech!! Hope you are doing well my friend. There is an endless fountain of knowledge here with a lot of cool cats. We gotta grab that beer sometime my friend. Catch ya later in the week. Have fun and enjoy!!

/V

Welcome aboard! Better late then never with a introduction, right?

Glad to see ya cornertech!! Hope you are doing well my friend. There is an endless fountain of knowledge here with a lot of cool cats. We gotta grab that beer sometime my friend. Catch ya later in the week. Have fun and enjoy!!

/V

Hey Brother...thanks...for everything! Anytime & look forward to it! Stay well!

Back