• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Death from DNP

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Many of you remember i used to be a mod at bloodsweatsteel....

If you remember one of the mods there named JOHN_U then you would know that he was one of the smartest bros i have ever met online....and one big guy...we used to trade alot of pics together about 2 years ago....he was the first person to really talk to me about slin...and how i set up my personal cycles....

Most of his post were really hard to understand because he was so tech. with them. He was a college student...studying something in the chem field.....

Well some of his last post he made on the board were talking about an infection that he had.....then he just stopped posting all together....for awhile the mods at bss tryed to track him down...but had no luck....

Well his roomate just posted on BSS that John had died from DNP....i dont know anymore details other then that....this is a real shocker because i know John knew more about DNP then anyone i know....when i say this bro was a guru he really was...

How this happened i dont know....but his roomate found him in his room last week i guess dead...

this is truely said....i am just in so much shock...i cant believe this....he was such a nice guy...never flammed...always would help anyone no matter how big or small the prob was..

he will be truely missed on the boards thats forsure...

so this post is for my brother...JOHN_U...R.I.P brother...we will miss you...

P.S ...how many more bros are going to have to have really bad side effects or death before we stop useing this shit...

Posted by SHOT on BB

i dont know what to say even the best can become careless sometimes and it can cost them thier lives

Kind of reminds me of the slin death around 9 months ago. He was a smart guy and nobody knew what to think, who knows... DNP though I dont see myself touching, then again I dont compete, so I'm not willing to take those risks.

Wow, sorry to hear that mudge, that's sad........:(

I am suprised that someone so knowledgable fell victim to it though, ususally it is the newbies that dont know what they are doing that have problems. that is too bad man! RIP

Yeah I dunno, supposedly the lethal DNP dose is 4x higher than most anyone sane would use, who knows.

it must have been crystal dnp that stuff is hard to gauge doseages. I remember a few years back that kid who died from dnp and ectasy and that mod from elite who sold it to him went to jail

Whats DNP?

Originally posted by PreMier
Whats DNP?

BAD NEWS..(actually..it is a pesticide, fungicide & used in photography chemicals & pressure treating lumber. BUT some still use it to loose weight..:rolleyes: )

A fair number of sources pulled it from lists, its just too risky. When people start dying it attracts attention from people that you would rather avoid.

The first big mistake people make, is not "feeling it" the first three days, so they up the dose. Then it kicks in, and bam. If you went over the threshold you are screwed.

IML Gear Cream!
How scary must it be to be lying in bed & sweating like u have the WORST fever? & to think U did this to yourself?

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
wow, that is scary...

NO DOUBT..especially since u can achieve the same end result w/ a smart. clean diet & MAYBE some ECA or CLEN..MAYBE..
But DIET is enuff..IMO.

I cant say id never use it.....cause who knows...but id go clen, or t3 before i did

How the hell do you use it? Inject?

Its an oral. The one person I know of that has it, caps it. It is shipped in 10% water by law because it is explosive.

Damn, and people take that shit? Have you ever used it, or anyone here every use that shit?

I was very tempted, and there is still a slight chance I may.

But honestly, I am curious that it may do damage to the body and really, its f#cking lazy. You can shed an amazing amount of bodyfat even eating high carbs in a weeks time, but I am not afraid of a little dieting.

ok ill admit it, dnp almost did me in. I had a weird side effect from it, it basicaly gave me the worst diarhia ever and maintaing hydration became damn near impossible. I still like using dnp 1 cap eod when fat loss stalls while dieting

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by crackerjack414
I still like using dnp 1 cap eod when fat loss stalls while dieting

Interesting approach CRACKER...so how many mg'S? & only 1 day than stop..(till needed again?)

The caps I've seen are 200mg, so that would be a "mild dose."

Where would you purchase this stuff at ?

From someone who sells illegal products. If you want to purchase DNP otherwise, those sales are tracked.

So you can't go to like a special store or w/e and buy this shit?

Its explosive dude, its not found at Walgreens. The recipe for putting together DNP is online but I have never looked.

oh, haha I thought you could find it at like a Photography store or something :shrug:

for like a a week or two its basicaly to get fat loss back on track, lol i didnt tell u how to do this but most guys who make dnp cut it with cornstarch

Back