PDA

View Full Version : blast or cruise to TRT

TrojanMan60563
04-12-2013, 08:31 PM
When you're on what is typical to return to HRT levels for sake of passing a blood test? I want to cruise high and blast hard....but want to keep TRT once a year when the time is right....maybe twice a year blood work. How much time should I give on normal dose before getting tested?

s2h
04-13-2013, 06:43 AM
depends on what and how much your blasting...for a long ester blast of say 750mg test it will take 3 weeks roughly to get back to somewhat normal numbers...that is considering you go right back on TRT after the blast and not just go cold turkey..

TrojanMan60563
04-13-2013, 09:58 AM
I pin 100mg e5d on TRT. I plan to cruise on 350mg e5d along with 200mg ew of deca. I don't think deca would show up in a hormone panel right? I know its a long ester but its not going to show up as anything I assume. I guess I'm mostly interested in a cruise more than blasting right now. Wanting to just get a moderate dose in and recomp and when I get where I'm satisfied consider doing a blast of higher test and maybe some oral, or maybe tren. All depends....I was thinking of just lowering the test dose back to 100mg but not sure how far out from labs I should do that to not test with a high T level.

independent
04-13-2013, 11:27 AM
I would give it at least 3 weeks and you could even go to 50mgs e5d for for a couple weeks to make sure. The deca wont show up but it could cause high rbc and hemoticrit levels on your trt dose.

TrojanMan60563
04-13-2013, 01:32 PM
I would give it at least 3 weeks and you could even go to 50mgs e5d for for a couple weeks to make sure. The deca wont show up but it could cause high rbc and hemoticrit levels on your trt dose.

going to donate blood every month or two to help with blood counts.

vassille
08-13-2013, 09:39 PM

I agree 3-4 weeks