• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Accurate Labs

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was in the hospital and they didn't give me my test...and when I got home from the hospital I wasn't really concerned about it while recovering from surgery. I could hardly get out of bed so jabbing myself wasn't on the list of things I wanted to do.

So my endo wants me to get labs. I explained I had stopped...he wants me to get 6 injections in before I get labs drawn. I really want to do it after 3 because I shoot every 5 days and the 4th injection will fall on a Saturday which means I don't have to miss more work than I already have.

Just looking for thoughts and opinions on this. Wouldn't I be pretty stable after 3 injections? I don't see why my levels after 6 injections would be significantly different than after 3.

You self inject right?

You self inject right?

Yeah I inject every 5 days 100mg... After labs I'd like to blast and cruise at a higher level but to satisfy my doctor I need to get labs before any of that is possible. I just can't see why 6 injections vs 3 is going to change the lab results by much if any.

I don't think you care how accurate it is, you just want to satisfy the doc, so you just need to wait until he will let you do the blood work.
As far as accuracy, because of the half life of the test esters I'd wait for 6 weeks after any changes in my TRT protocol for BW and 4 weeks if using gels.

Oh, I've heard to give it 3 weeks for test levels to come down from being on a blast, I think that's when they go directly to TRT dosing....but you stopped completely, so if you wanted accuracy on the TRT dose, I'd want to wait for the level to stabilize.

For about $50 you could test your level with privatemdlabs and see if it'd make doc happy.

I'll keep that place in mind for future needs. I am just curious when coming off a blast how much times is needed to return to levels that are TRT typical.. Like if you're on 500mg EW then drop down to 100mg for instance how long would it take to level out at the 100mg dose on a lab test.

I'll keep that place in mind for future needs. I am just curious when coming off a blast how much times is needed to return to levels that are TRT typical.. Like if you're on 500mg EW then drop down to 100mg for instance how long would it take to level out at the 100mg dose on a lab test.

I would wait a minimum of 4 weeks to be safe. Maybe this will help.
PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator

Back