• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Union Worker

Rusty

FTW
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A dedicated Teamsters union worker was attending a convention in Las Vegas and, as you would expect, decided to check out the local brothels.

When he got to the first one, he asked the Madam, "Is this a union house?"
No," she replied, "I'm sorry it isn't."
"Well, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"
"The house gets $80 and the girls get $20," she answered.

Mightily offended at such unfair dealings, the union man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable, hopefully unionized shop. His search continued until finally he reached a brothel where the Madam responded, "Why yes sir, this IS a union house. We observe all union rules."
The man asked, "And if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"
The girls get $80 and the house gets $20." "That's more like it!" the union man said.

He handed the Madam $100, looked around the room and pointed to a stunningly attractive blonde. "I'd like her," he said.
I'm sure you would, sir," said the Madam. Then she gestured to a 92-year old woman in the corner, "but Ethel here has seniority and she's next."

A 92 yr. old hooker

:eek: :barf:

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

8% of the entire work force is in a union.

I am not pro-union, but if you want to work for low wages and less or no benefits, be NON-union.

I am not pro-union, but if you want to work for low wages and less or no benefits, be NON-union.

How many union union workers are totally out of a job after their industry went bankrupt?

We both work for unions.....we love it.
Hopefully we can retire as union workers.
You also get treated better.

How many union union workers are totally out of a job after their industry went bankrupt?

Probably the same amount if they were at equal or made close to what a Union worker makes.

Private industries would happily pay you a pennies, hire a Mexican or take their business overseas.

After all these years of working in a non-union job you just don't know what a relief it is to work for one.

You bunch of dumbasses.................It's a joke about a hooker. It's not a discussion about unions.................Fucking twits.

IML Gear Cream!
You bunch of dumbasses.................It's a joke about a hooker. It's not a discussion about unions.................Fucking twits.

Lol, your right, I apologize. In my defense, the joke wasn't very funny. Surely you guys can do better. :p

Lol, your right, I apologize. In my defense, the joke wasn't very funny. Surely you guys can do better. :p

Wait a minute, now....I don't recall you posting anything funny lately. What gives?:shrug: "](the punchline was kinda weak)

Wait a minute, now....I don't recall you posting anything funny lately. What gives?:shrug: "](the punchline was kinda weak)

I suck at making humor, so I sit in the back of the class and pass judgment on yours.

Ohh cool Rusty bumped another 5 year thread he created

Well, at least your honest.:shrug:

Ok ok, you got me feeling guilty.:( Here is the best I got for right now.

A girls first time
As you lie back your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you.

He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place.

He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be.

He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him-he's done this many times before.

His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an ease entrance. You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you.

After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience.

You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time to have a tooth pulled.

A helping hand
Harry and his wife are having hard financial times, so they decide that she'll become a hooker.

She's not quite sure what to do, so Harry says, "Stand in front of that bar and pick up a guy. Tell him that you charge a hundred bucks. If you got a question, I'll be parked around the corner."

She's standing there for 5 minutes when a guy pulls up and asks, "How much?" She says, "A hundred dollars."

He says, "All I got is thirty". She says, "Hold on," and runs back to Harry and asks, "What can he get for thirty?"

"A hand job", Harry reply.

She runs back and tells the guy all he gets for thirty dollar is a hand job. He agrees. She gets in the car. He unzips his pants, and out pops this HUGE ......

She stares at it for a minute, and then says, "I'll be right back." She runs back to Harry, and asks, "Can you loan this guy seventy bucks?"

I don't know. I haven't seen the data.

Can you look this up?

I work for a union and while I appreciate the great wages and amazing benefits, I don't like how it allows for mediocre workers. There are a lot of people who don't work hard at all just because they're protected by the union.

I work for a union and while I appreciate the great wages and amazing benefits, I don't like how it allows for mediocre workers. There are a lot of people who don't work hard at all just because they're protected by the union.

That is the #1 problem we see at work, we still have it in our minds that we need to preform 100 % or risk losing our jobs to the next person.

It was more of a cut throat atmosphere though, and the bosses did whatever they felt like doing to you.

They love my work ethics at my new job...although some of the lazy ones resent me a bit...I make them look bad.

ohhh...I forgot to add that they really look out for your safety.

Unions are a solution to a problem that doesn't exist anymore.

There are a new set of problems that are related to past problems.

That is the #1 problem we see at work,
That is my #1 grouse with unions.

It was more of a cut throat atmosphere though, and the bosses did whatever they felt like doing to you.
I guess that depends on the company ethics towards their employees.

Finding a job is not as difficult as finding a Good job with Good company. By 'Good Company' i mean one that pays attention to their employees.

So much for Rusty's hooker. She sure got sidelined in this thread. :D

I like that the senior guy gets first dibs on things, it's only fair.

I like that as well in some circumstances. But in others i feel it should be performance driven.

Back