PDA

View Full Version : KIGTROPIN Lab Reports, complete bunk.....

fit4life
04-25-2013, 01:53 PM
I wanted to share/provide members additional information about KIGTROPINS. I used the proper protocol that was provided in sticky above for hgh testing. I shot 10ius in delt @ 12:30 am, blood draw @3:21 so about 3 hrs. Steer clear of these they are COMPLETE BUNK! Serum test scored @ 0.2 ng/ml. Got these from reputable source (not on this forum) although professionally packaged with paper inserts they are garbage.:thumbdwn: Below is lab results double click for zoom.

kobefan234
05-04-2013, 03:14 PM
I wanted to share/provide members additional information about KIGTROPINS. I used the proper protocol that was provided in sticky above for hgh testing. I shot 10ius in delt @ 12:30 am, blood draw @3:21 so about 3 hrs. Steer clear of these they are COMPLETE BUNK! Serum test scored @ 0.2 ng/ml. Got these from reputable source (not on this forum) although professionally packaged with paper inserts they are garbage.:thumbdwn: Below is lab results double click for zoom.

what labcorp is open at this time?

Night_Wolf
05-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Why are people still buying kigs? They are all complete bunk lol

jimpson
05-25-2013, 12:22 PM
I can verify this but only from personal use experience of kigs that came with the proper box, and sticker that keeps them closed, and insert..
funny thing was that a lot of the spelling onthe box is wrong! but I had no access to other gh at the time and just told myself that its just a language barrier (denial!!)
used them 5-iu/day at first and not sides no nothing... upped it to 10iu/day and still sweet fuuk all..
just found a vid on youtube with someone saying the original kigs contents were 10iu gh, 100mcg of igf1lr3, and 10iu insulin per vial and thats why everyone raved about them when they first came on the scene.. but now its just crap.
I still can't figure out why in the hell they need to sell us total useless shht, when anyone over there can even get some lr3 for under 4 buks per vial and relable it as gh... (like many do apparentaly as it is)... but those kigs didnt even have that in my opinion.
guess since kigs had lots of followers when they were originally out and good quality, the counterfeiters just made copies for next to nothing to make a ton of fast cash.. the fuukers

Night_Wolf
06-03-2013, 07:39 AM
I can verify this but only from personal use experience of kigs that came with the proper box, and sticker that keeps them closed, and insert..
funny thing was that a lot of the spelling onthe box is wrong! but I had no access to other gh at the time and just told myself that its just a language barrier (denial!!)
used them 5-iu/day at first and not sides no nothing... upped it to 10iu/day and still sweet fuuk all..
just found a vid on youtube with someone saying the original kigs contents were 10iu gh, 100mcg of igf1lr3, and 10iu insulin per vial and thats why everyone raved about them when they first came on the scene.. but now its just crap.
I still can't figure out why in the hell they need to sell us total useless shht, when anyone over there can even get some lr3 for under 4 buks per vial and relable it as gh... (like many do apparentaly as it is)... but those kigs didnt even have that in my opinion.
guess since kigs had lots of followers when they were originally out and good quality, the counterfeiters just made copies for next to nothing to make a ton of fast cash.. the fuukers

I think is actualy 1000mcg of PHARMA grade igf1LR3. And no, you cant get that anywhere... Igf1LR3 sold on research sites is nowhere near that quality. Pharma grade doesnt cost 10 bucks per 1000mcg lol is a lot lot lot more.
But yeah, what u said is exactly what I implied with my post, counterfiters just scammed people who were excited about original kigs which were around 200 bucks per 100iu (90% sure) and were the best product for bb to this day!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

AnabolicAmerica
06-05-2013, 11:27 PM
What a lot of guys don't understand is we can get our boxes and labels to say ANYTHING if we order a large enough quantity/pay extra. The reason that I get kigs is: I don't order enough to have them put custom labels without paying extra, riptropin and other labels bump the price up significantly on a product that there isn't much profit in to begin with, basically it comes down to the factory that they are getting them from. I'm going to send some of our kigs out to some guys to get bloodwork done. I sell a lot of these and I hear great things, I don't run HGH myself so I can't really speak on quality personally, my source guarantees me quality and I trust my source. We are talking about the counterfeit capital of the world (China), labels and boxes don't mean anything. Maybe the source you got it from was unlucky and got fake product, or maybe paid less than he normally does in order to make more profit. HGH is definitely something where price is definitely a factor.

Mike Arnold
07-26-2013, 03:09 AM
I think is actualy 1000mcg of PHARMA grade igf1LR3. And no, you cant get that anywhere... Igf1LR3 sold on research sites is nowhere near that quality. Pharma grade doesnt cost 10 bucks per 1000mcg lol is a lot lot lot more.
But yeah, what u said is exactly what I implied with my post, counterfiters just scammed people who were excited about original kigs which were around 200 bucks per 100iu (90% sure) and were the best product for bb to this day!!

nt from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

No pharmacies make IGF-1 LR3...so there is no pharmn-grade LR3. You can buy it from some companies which sell research chems to universities for research purposes (genuine research), etc, but the truth is that LR3 is not that hard or expensive to make. All the people out there who think there is no true IGF-1 on the peptide market have no idea what they're talking about. Maybe 15 years ago this was true...very few people at that time had access to legit IGF-1, but things have changed, my friend. These days, it is regularly prdoduced by both Chinese an even American labs for a very low price. There is absolutely NO reason to buy LR3 from some super expensive, way over-priced compounding facility that only sells research chems to universities and other researchers. That is just stupid.

I will use tesrolone ace (ment) as an example. Before trest became available, I had a client contact similar compounding facility to the ones mentioned above and they were going to charge him some outrageous price for just 2 grams of ment...something like $10,000. Yes, you read that right. This was about 1.5 years ago. Their prices haven't changed, but guess what? Some supp companies are now selling real ment for $50 per gram in raw form...and I know of some UGL's which will be droppong Ment in the next 1-2 months for a similar price!

How can they do that? I thought Ment must cost 10K because that's what these other companies told me it costs, right? Therefore, anyone selling Ment for $50 per gram isn't selling "real" Ment. See, whether you are dealing with Ment or LR3, a manufacturer can charge whatever they want, as they as they are covering their production costs....and production of LR3 doesn't cost much. These are just the facts. Those companies you are talking about which charge a mini-fortune...they do so for one reason...to take advantage of you. Do you really think Ment costs 10K to produce just 2 grams? LOL. It's only a freakin' steroid! We see the same shit with LR3. Like Big Pharma and related operations, these comoanies are flat-out rippng you off...big-time. I can name 1000 different drugs big pharma charges a fortune for. Look at Anadrol...the stuff is cheap to make....UGL's often sell it for as little as $1 per mg 50 mg pill with bulk discounts. Do you know how much American pharms charge now? $25 per pill! Is this just because real Anadrol just cost a lot to make...no...it is because they want to rape your wallet...or your insurance company.

So, please realize that LR3 is not some super secret, super difficult to make, super expensive drug....it's just not. Its old news now and easily produced by tons of manufacturers. LR3 is actually really damn cheap for these manufacurers to make these days...and you would be shocked if you knew just how little it actually costs. It is this way with most drugs, eben the expensive ones. Now, if you go to big pharma or similar operations, be prepared to bend over.

vicious 13
07-26-2013, 04:41 AM
Ill test them kigs

Grozny
07-26-2013, 07:27 AM
despite of bunk results people will continue to purchase this GH due to the low prices.

keith1569
07-26-2013, 08:10 AM
despite of bunk results people will continue to purchase this GH due to the low prices.

Yup!

AnabolicAmerica
07-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Like I said before, it depends on where your getting it. Don't blame a label that any Chinese printer could make. Blame the source you get it from.

ezjax
07-28-2013, 08:09 AM
Like I said before, it depends on where your getting it. Don't blame a label that any Chinese printer could make. Blame the source you get it from.

You think yours are accurately dosed? Are your products in the lab test thread?

AnabolicAmerica
07-29-2013, 06:50 PM
You think yours are accurately dosed? Are your products in the lab test thread?

I need to get some labs done. Several of my vendors sell them so soon I'm going to do an experiment to see who is better. I know they contain HGH but I don't know 100% the quality yet. Many guys like the ones i've been getting, but soon I'll start running myself to see who tests the highest.

jay_steel
07-30-2013, 12:04 PM
hit me up AA if you need tests done.

Innyboy
08-08-2013, 07:08 AM
Would love to see some labs on kigs that are good..I got some kigs from a pretty reliable source a few months back and they were bunk ill post my labs and pics later. I just found this site :).

Thanks to the tread starter for getting lab work done

World-Pharma.org
08-16-2013, 11:40 PM

yes !
price...;)
they got what they pay!