• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Congrats Oldbob............

Rusty

FTW
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Congrats on your Retirement today..........I'll be having a few beers in your memory tonight.......:D

Good riddens, ya sawed-off honkey bastard!:laugh: Cheers!:thumb:

I'm happy for ya ALBald. sad thing for me, i cant tip a cold one with ya. in spirit i can though. cheers:thumb: :thumb:

Well thanks guys but I do need to clarify something, if you're "tipping" in my honor it really should be tequilla. ;)

Congrats All Bald, now you can join the real workforce and do something productive :D

Originally posted by craig777 now you can join the real workforce and do something productive :D

NOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

DaMayor, this is one time I HAVE to agree with you. :(

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Old Bob, my stepson decided he didn't want to go on the cruise with my wife and I. He said he would be too busy with his new life. :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

I was thinking more along the lines of 'falling out of golf carts', 'old strippers' and 'AA meetings':D

Originally posted by craig777 He said he would be too busy with his new life. :bounce2: :bounce2: :bounce2:

Wow, looks like he's already done a 180. See, the Air Force can do wonders for SOME people. :D

Originally posted by DaMayor
I was thinking more along the lines of 'falling out of golf carts', 'old strippers' and 'AA meetings':D

That sounds like my kind of job. Where can I apply? :)

Originally posted by ALBOB
Wow, looks like he's already done a 180. See, the Air Force can do wonders for SOME people. :D

Yea, what is your excuse :rolleyes:

We shoulda did a Albob "roast" thread.... He's going out way to easy.

I think that w8lifter should give you one last STFU for the road :thumb:

How about it w8, make his last day in the Air Force a memorable one. :D

Originally posted by craig777
I think that w8lifter should give you one last STFU for the road :thumb:

Trust me, she DID. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
VEGAS..... that would be nice..:)

Congrats buddy! The gold is coming out tonight!:D

Back