PDA

View Full Version : abcess???

gr81
05-30-2003, 08:23 PM
So I have been sucking down the test400 for the last 4 weeks or so and I haven't really been having any problems until now. I put 2cc and 1ccEQ in my right thigh last friday which is exactly a week ago and I still have an extremely large abcess in my thigh that doesn't seem to be circulating very well. I am always following safety procedures when administering injection and have only been going in the same spot about once a week. I have noticed a few abcesses from the t400 last about a week and a half or so before it seems to go away but the one I have now in my thigh actually hurts pretty bad, bad enough for me to skip my leg training yesterday and it is fairly large. I guess my question is how long should I give it before I should start worrying about it? I am not to excited about going to the doctor and getting fluid from my leg drained

Mudge
05-30-2003, 09:04 PM
These dont really go away on their own, they should be drained and treated. Which makes me think you are talking about lumps, not abcesses, I hope that is the case. Are you spreading your injection sites around? Using a fresh needle EVERY time? I would also suggest you dont draw with the same needle you push with. Draw with 18-23g and push with a 25g, it will take longer but be easier on the body.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=350247

Mudge
05-30-2003, 09:04 PM
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=350248

gr81
05-31-2003, 09:48 PM
Yes it probably is a lump then. I am always very clean and cautious when administering the drugs and I have only been going in a spot once a week. I have been injecting with a 25g 5/8 so none of this should be a problem. I am thinkin that this is just how my body is reacting to the test 400 and its high alchohol content b/c this isn't the first time that I have had a lump like this, I had one in my delt that lasted about a week and a half. I am not too worried, I am not going t otake the T400 anymore, I am switching it up to some 200cyp and see how that feels. I have been swabbing the top of the vial w/ some rubbing alchohol before I draw fluid so I would think that I wouldn't have to worry about switching pins right?

Mudge
05-31-2003, 10:34 PM
5/8" isn't long enough IMO because it wont go into the muscle hardly at all, once it gets past the skin and subcutaneous fat, it is a risk for abcess because it wont get very deep. Make sure to avoid rear end shots, stick to shoulders, thighs and other bodyparts that are easy to get too. I would go with 1" next time, without a doubt.

You dont want rubbing alcohol in your body, its essentially poisinous because its "fortified" by the government to keep people from drinking it. Part of the reason for switching pins though is to keep the pin sharp, for easy insertion, so you dont have to but they are so damn cheap compared to the cycle itself, and remember its your body were talking here.

Fit Freak
06-01-2003, 03:38 AM
IMO...your problem is clearly...as Mudge mentionned...using a 5/8" pin.....switch to at least 1 inch for delts and quads and even consider a 1.5" pin for your glutes.

I wuold also suggest drawing with a larger gauge...switching to a 25 gauge to inject!

If the lump doesn't go away you can see your dr. or the alternative...you an do what some of my buds have done...get a large gauged pin...say 20gauge and insert it into the lump and draw back the fluid...sounds gross but it has worked for them.

Mudge
06-01-2003, 10:48 AM
If your only drawing a cc then 25g isn't so bad, but beyond that it sure does take some patience :) 18-23g to draw, 23-25 to push. Also remember to rotate injection sites...

gr81
06-01-2003, 06:41 PM
I would never go in the glutes with a 5/8 though, I always use the 1 or 1.5 for the glutes. I only use the 5/8 for spot injects. I just went to my local medicine man and bought some larger pins so we will see if that makes a difference. On the plus side of things, my lump is much less painful and has gone down quite a bit in the past two days so i am thinking it isn't something to worry about. I appreciate the responses though fellas.:thumb:

Fit Freak
06-02-2003, 04:31 AM
N/P:thumb: I still think even for spot injections that 1" is better...but it's ultimately your call.

dbo
06-02-2003, 01:22 PM
I have had a abcess in my leg from Mexican EQ. It is the last time i used Mexican gear. They are not made in the most sanitary of conditions. You can draw out the abcess yourself. But it is an infection that is festering. You must get antibiotics. Mine went away after 2 weeks on antibiotics.

Mudge
06-02-2003, 01:35 PM
EQ still has a pretty good rep, although people bitch about the enan jugs. Now that Ttokkyo gets less press though, people complain about EQ more.

dbo
06-02-2003, 01:42 PM
I use fina instead of EQ. Results are just as good if not better, although a little more harsh on the system.

gr81
06-02-2003, 07:48 PM
^^
Man that suprises me that you had problems with the EQ. I can load up the EQ all day and not even notice it. I have sucked down a 50cc bottle of the maxigain in like a week and a half and I couldn't tell that I had taken it. Much easier to deal with than the test esters. I am pretty sure that my thigh isn't infected at all by the way, as it continues to die down every day and the pain is practically gone. Good times!

BUSTINOUT
06-12-2003, 10:06 PM
2cc's of T400 would give most anyone a lump and soreness. Lots of BA with that stuff. Like said before, longer dart would be a good idea too.

Pitboss
06-12-2003, 10:41 PM
Just curious as to the brand of Test??? I had some that I tossed after 2 weeks of injections. My ass was so sore I couldn't stand, sit, walk or sleep. If it's the same crap it has to be watered down, too much alchohol.. alcohol.. hmmm

Pitboss
06-12-2003, 10:41 PM
Hey BO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mudge
06-12-2003, 11:14 PM
Denkall makes T400.

BUSTINOUT
06-14-2003, 01:34 AM
HEY PB!!!! how is that little one of your's doing. And no...I don't mean your peter. LMAO

As Mudge mentioned...made by Denkall. And one of the piss poorest combos of esters I've seen. I'd stick with straight enanthate or cyp before I'd use the T400. I do however like Denkall's stuff in general.

Pitboss
06-14-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
HEY PB!!!! how is that little one of your's doing. And no...I don't mean your peter. LMAO

As Mudge mentioned...made by Denkall. And one of the piss poorest combos of esters I've seen. I'd stick with straight enanthate or cyp before I'd use the T400. I do however like Denkall's stuff in general.

He's doing great. Almost two and half years old already.. wow!!!

The stuff I had was Loeffel? Something like that and that stuff is down right painful!!

Mudge
06-14-2003, 11:40 AM
Loeffler makes Reforvit B(dbol), Denkall might own them but I do not recall honestly.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=361386