• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Venison

derekisdman

RAWR!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. Just wondering what you all think of Venison. I eat it quite frequently and from what I've read it's very low in saturated fat and all around very good for you.

I dont know mutch about the nutritional value of deer meat, but it sure is damn tasty :thumb: Especially when you have the satisfaction of knowing you killed it yourself.

i think i read somewhere it is higher in protein per gram than beef but lower than buffalo (bison) meat. I love deer sausage :)

i'll post some info on this Tues, buffalo and venison are my meat source for protein. great stuff so eat it up!!!:thumb: :thumb:

I don't like venison but I've always wanted to try Buffalo. I heard its fantastic and its leaner than beef :lick:

Here ya go. (Courtesy of the Tank-man)

cooked, diced
Calories 237.98
Calories from Fat 43.19

% Daily Value *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Fat 4.8g 7%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturated Fat 1.88g 9%

Polyunsaturated Fat 0.932g

Monounsaturated Fat 1.33g

Cholesterol 168.57mg 56%

Sodium 408.79mg 17%

Potassium 504.58mg 14%

Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%

Dietary Fiber 0g 0%

Protein 45.53g 91%

Alcohol 0g

Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 %

Calcium 1 % Iron 37 %

Vitamin D 0 % Vitamin E 1 %

Thiamin 12 % Riboflavin 45 %

Niacin 47 % Folate 2 %

Vitamin B-6 18 % Vitamin B-12 146 %

Phosphorus 34 % Magnesium 10 %

Zinc 28 % Copper 25 %

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Ingredients
Ingredient Name Amount Units Processing
Game meat, deer, raw 140 grams BEEF,ROASTED
Salt, table 0.588 grams No Processing

mayor, this is roasted, most of mine is grilled, which might change the fat a little but not much. so sorry no possum

Venison is Goooooood fer ya!
:D

Last edited:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Deer meat!!!

U guys should see our freezer..its stocked completely with it!! We have enough deer meat..ground up, sausage -YUM, links..and all sorts of other ways
YUM YUM YUM

we have enough to eat it every night..and last us a year!! No lie!! :)

Yeah Stacy that go's for me as well. Although I don't do the hunting and don't really kill anything pretty much everyone in my family is some sort gamesmen which I suppose is good. Pretty much everything from venison to trout to grouse is always avaliable. Best part is I don't have to do any of the dirty work like cleaning cutting etc. alls I have to do is eat the stuff which I have no problem with. Just so long as the deer doesn't have blue tongue disease or something heh.

I would like some Bambi with some potatoes on the side please. Medium rare :D

you guys are lucky. I grew up in minnesota where venision was plentyand lot of my friends were hunters. and now i go to school in houston and it is hard to find because college students cant have guns:D

IML Gear Cream!
thanks DM, :thumb: :thumb: my computer at home is on the blink, so i'm s-o-l for the mean time.:( :toilet:

Guys at work all aways killin deer, and bringing it to work, love venison.

I don't like Venison. I wish I could find Buffalo though. Anyone know what the taste is like in comparison to beef? If it tastes like Venison than I don't want to try it. :barf:

I heard Buffalo is very good though.

Jody is craaazzyy. I bet you just had a bad part, have some grilled tenderloin and you'll change your mind. I love that puking face by the way:barf:

No thank you! :barf: I like the smiley too. :barf:

Back