• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MLG Test & Tren, formeron/prolactrone, PP letro/nolva

bwrag

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im currently running mlgs test E 250 and Tren E 600 per week. It has been great. I was using prolactron 2/day and formeron 1pump/day, I developed a small lump under my right nipple. So I ordered some nolva and letro from purchase peptides. I started running the letro at 1cc per day for about 8-10 days and the lump didnt change so I went and got bloodwork and you can see my estro. I figured it would have been close to zero after that much letro, so the letro isnt real. but I did start on his nolva and i decreased the size of the lump so its good. In hindsight I should have increased the dose on the formeron which Im currently doing.

Attachments

• lab.GIF
    lab.GIF
    194.6 KB · Views: 257
Looks like bad test and shitty letro!

Im only taking 250 per week of test, I didnt figure it would be to high

Oh great. I placed an order for PP's letro last Friday based on HI's giving it two thumbs up. To the OP, your test level should be closer to 1000 ng/dl, and that's 7 days after the last inject.

letro at 0.6mg eod ( I rec oly 0.25mg eod) should keep estrogen pretty low.

even on 1g+ test 1.2mg 2-3X a week is enough and I have gotten by with 0.6mg eod at high doses..

also keep in mind gyno may need to be cut out no matter what you do.
I would rec before that, after cycle and when hormone levels are normal, to run aserm for 1-3 months at a low dose to see how much it will shrink.
and DON'T keep playing with them! it seems this can make it worse! check ones a day thats it! dont sit there playin with em.

Oh great. I placed an order for PP's letro last Friday based on HI's giving it two thumbs up. To the OP, your test level should be closer to 1000 ng/dl, and that's 7 days after the last inject.
So 7 days after test injection he should have levels of a 60 year old.Test e has a half life 7-10 days looks like shit to me

I can't read the bloodwork. Does it say 368 for test?

I would think good letro alone would give you higher test levels and definitely lower e2. Like was said bunk test and letro.

IML Gear Cream!
yea I agree I know the tren is good though im seeing good results and at least the little amount of test is keeping my libido running. Thanks everyone for the input. im going to up my formeron to 4 pumps per day and order some letro from someone else. anybody want to pm me a reliable place for research please do.

That sucks. Test is no good, Letro isn't either. I just purchased aromasin from PP on heavyirons review... I hope it's good... The Formeron is giving you the test numbers and libido. Prolactrone is also helping your libido.

bro, what test. youre shut down

That sucks. Test is no good, Letro isn't either. I just purchased aromasin from PP on heavyirons review... I hope it's good... The Formeron is giving you the test numbers and libido. Prolactrone is also helping your libido.

what is making my estro high if the test is totaly bunk? Can tren cause high estrogen?

what is making my estro high if the test is totaly bunk? Can tren cause high estrogen?

250mgs of test shouldnt cause that high of an e2 problem, tren wont convert to estrogen. Something isnt right. Maybe you aromatize test easily.

Was going to order test from MLG I can vouch for tren.But after this I will stay far away bunk is bunk!

Wonder what mlg has to say :(

I know they had issues in past with bunk gear then they seemed to fix it.Why cut corners and cut gear makes no sense.You have all potential be top source make tons money.Sources start get greedy and figure they can double thee profits with cut gear.Seems all cheap domestic sources are shit here!

I post my results in his forum havnt had any pms from reps yet, well see

I know they had issues in past with bunk gear then they seemed to fix it.Why cut corners and cut gear makes no sense.You have all potential be top source make tons money.Sources start get greedy and figure they can double thee profits with cut gear.Seems all cheap domestic sources are shit here!

I bet its just a brewing issue, someone didnt measure correctly or the raws were bunk.

IML Gear Cream!
I bet its just a brewing issue, someone didnt measure correctly or the raws were bunk.

yea because I used MLG tren mast was good shit I don't see why they would just skimp on test.I hope they do fix it because they have huge customer base and some best prices here.As I stated they have potential to be best source here.My budy was looking for cheap effective test and I was going order him some from MLG t/a is crazy fast.There tren was pretty good for price.

I just had few bad experience with some other cheap domestic sources where gear sucked hope MLG fixes this.

The OP needs to email mlg directly and forward his labs. I do wonder how his e2 can be so high when his test is just in the normal range.

just saw this.....hardly go on the boards as I am very busy processing orders, emails. etc. but could the guy who posted this email me directly . and im not not making excused but I have very few complaints about my products. last summer there was an issue and checks were put in place. I have a good reputation, and anyone who deals with me know im a stand up guy . not saying the labs are wrong or hes lying. just saying I KNOW that I accurately dose my products. the pennies more you make aren't worth the headaches they create. last week I had a guy email me labs and he said they were low. but when I asked him if he was happy. he said he gained 18 pounds and 50 pounds on his bench. so that's my take on this. my suggestion. ride out your cycle and lets see your gains.

just saw this.....hardly go on the boards as I am very busy processing orders, emails. etc. but could the guy who posted this email me directly . and im not not making excused but I have very few complaints about my products. last summer there was an issue and checks were put in place. I have a good reputation, and anyone who deals with me know im a stand up guy . not saying the labs are wrong or hes lying. just saying I KNOW that I accurately dose my products. the pennies more you make aren't worth the headaches they create. last week I had a guy email me labs and he said they were low. but when I asked him if he was happy. he said he gained 18 pounds and 50 pounds on his bench. so that's my take on this. my suggestion. ride out your cycle and lets see your gains.

After talking with a few people I put the blame on the fake Letro. I sounds to me that I aromitize test easy, so that with the fake letro alot of my test was converted to estro. I have said from the start that my libido has been great which leads me to belive the test wasnt the problem. I can say 100% the tren is real. because IM on a zero carb diet. all of lifts increase weekly. My abs now have veins in them. I have lost little weight only fat and my arms are up .25". and i sweat all night long. also the test being legit is the only thing that explains the high estro levels.

Good to see it getting resolved

As always my man, thats one thing you can always count on with mlg, he takes care of everyone and he is consistent in doing so.
The pound never lets ya down !!

Bonez

As always my man, thats one thing you can always count on with mlg, he takes care of everyone and he is consistent in doing so.
The pound never lets ya down !!

Bonez

Yea Im good IM uping the foremeron and will test in a few weeks I bet numbers will show diffrent. I have spoken with mlg and everything is good. I have learnt my lesson with a certian research company but as far as mlg GTG i will be putting up pics in a few weeks to show what his product did

Dam. Just got some stuff from PP last week for my upcoming cycle. Hope I didn't get screwed.

Back