• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm back... and I brought tits with me!

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tits and I have returned from the mountains and it was incredible! It truly was the nicest place up there. After a lengthy 5 hour road trip (it was suppose to only be 3 1/2), my brother, his wife, tits, and I had an incredible view of the mountains. We rock/paper/scissored for the bedroom with the hot tub (we won :eyebrow:.) and bought enough alcohol to last us until winter. I have pictures, but I won't show them until I get the OK from tits, but she's kinda mad at me right now so it might be a while before I can post them (regardless of the fact that she's posted pics of us w/o my permission :eek:). Anyway, I'm ready to up my post count again, so...

HELLO!

why is she mad at you?

do women need a reason besides I have a penis?

oh here we go....i know just by your response that you are to blame :laugh:

that "little thing" you speak of was a Q-tip. Try using one Waxy

Originally posted by Crono1000
that "little thing" you speak of was a Q-tip. Try using one Waxy
So, why do you try to clean her ears before you stick your little thing in it? :rolleyes: :D

Rusty, these are funnier than your jokes.

you're both crappin' up my thread!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Rusty
So, why do you try to clean her ears before you stick your little thing in it? :rolleyes: :D

:haha: :haha:

I'm back... and I brought tits with me! Did you happen to bring a pillow for me to sit on cause my ass hurts from sitting in this computer chair for 11 hours.

C1K, hope that Tits will realize that
you've forgiven her and that she doesn't have
to be upset with you dude

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Crono did you houdini tit and she got mad at you....someone plz ask what a houdini is :D

ok I'll bite

what is a houdini CM?

btw, DF, I like the initials you gave me, it's alot better than "cromoboy" (damn dero :grumble:.)

Originally posted by Crono1000
ok I'll bite

:evil2:

it's where your doing a girl doggy style and you pull out and you spit on her back and she think you came so she turns around then you blow it in her face :evil: :laugh: :grin: :D

:haha::haha::haha:

my personal favorite is the donkey punch, where you're going at it anal and when you're almost done you smack her on the back of the head so that she tightens up

or the dirty sanchez where you finger a girl in the butt then wipe it on her upper lip :laugh:

Back