• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

wtf

Monolith

OMGWTFBBQ
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok... im in NYC for a few weeks.

I was on a bulk (yeah i know, its summer :rolleyes: :p ), and had been gaining about a pound a week. While in NY, my intention was to continue that bulk... but not keep it quite as clean (just dont have the time/facilities to cook up and store lots of chicken, rice, etc, etc).

In fact, what happened, is its just turned into an all out eat-fest. About the only thing thats still the same is im eating 6 times a day, and im making sure im getting enough protein. Beyond that, though, ive been eating some pretty bad foods. Big plates of ziti, meat sauce, and sausages... detour bars out the whazoo... HUGE grinders (on white pita bread no less), etc. Suffice to say, i havent had many 'hungry' moments.

So, imagine my suprise, when i came home after a couple weeks, weighed myself, and HADNT GAINED A SINGLE POUND.

I have no idea wtf's going on. The only change in my lifestyle is that im doing a bit more walking than i did previously... but i dont see how that can account for the numerous "1000 cal" meals ive been eating.

Any idea whats going on? Am i still just not eating enough...?

Back