• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

trouble.......

gr81

You Lack Intensity!!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I am asking this question for my training partner b/c he doesn't have any med insurance and can't afford to go see a Dr. He got a little overzelous and put alot of test in his Bis a few times a week. He would load up probably 3cc at a time maybe two or more times a week, more than he should've. Now his Bicep is rock hard and when I say rock hard, I mean ROCK hard. He couldn't even get the needle into his Bi in this spot so he has left it alone for about two weeks now, not putting anything into it, but he says it is painful when trains. Today he said it was so painful that he couldn't even train his back and Bis. Now it isn't a lump or an abcess, it is just really hard and painful. So I guess my question would be, is it just alot of built up scar tissue and if so, why would it be so painful? If he stays away from putting anymore shit in there will it eventually disscepate or could this be something to worry about? I think he has learned his lesson to rotate his injection sites more frequently and not put so much shit in a smaller muscle, but what do you guys think about this situation. I am sure that others have had something similar happen. I really appreciate any feedback you guys have.:thumb:

he probely has scar tissue and so much oil in there is stratching the facia. He should keep massaging it and hopefully the oil will disipate if not it could turn into an abcess or sterile abcess and it will have to be drained

Scar tissue and massive oil buildup, he is asking for an abcess - he needs to ROTATE.

I think he has learned that he needs to rotate sites, he says that it feels like he pulled something. Could it be that he built up so much scar tissue that the muscle just tore while training?

idiot...there is no reason to inject in the bicep or any other muscle belly. Site injections do not cause localized hypertrophy in skeletal muscle

It probably just hates him. Most of any "bitchin results" in his biceps that he thinks might be muscle is just going to be oil sitting there.

try site injections with ester free gear it does something i can tell u that

Winny supposedly works locally. Suspension would be another, but its pretty expensive, popular with powerlifters.

IML Gear Cream!
Man am I tempted to pick up a bottle of that susp. It sounds like such a cool drug. The strength gains oh the strength gains. It is pretty pricey though.

I'd go for prop, easier to manage, EOD injections.

if u go with suspension there are a cou[ple of kinds u can get there is an oil based and a water based version oil based is known as tne and is either homeade or ug lab. water based suspension is normal vet gear and i gues the best out at the moment is supposed to be univet suspsnion. For ideal results I think u realy gotta be poking it twice a day.

Yep, I've really only heard of it for 2 weeks or so pre competition for powerlifting meets.

Back