• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pizza, etc

LieutenantBicep

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is eating pizza with lowfat cheese acceptable in any way, or is that just a cop-out?

Also, my recent diet changes have affected my digestion. And not in a good way. How can I eat right yet not be making trips to the john every 15 minutes? (sorry if that image is too graphic for anyone) . . .

Pizza in no way is good for you on a cut. If your bulking then periodically it would not hurt but its better to be on a clean bulk than not.

CHeese is not what's making the pizza bad for you either, its the dough!

Read These threads for help with proper nutrition.

What are your goals?

Jodi.....Can I eat pizza?? pleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeee:( :D

:haha: :funny: Loser!

j/k

Sometimes I make a whole wheat pits bread pizza....nothing like the real thing though:)

Take a WW pitas...add some salsa...chicken, and lots of vegies...bake at 350 for about 10 minutes....hummy and very crunchy too. BTW...pita bread (whole wheat) is quite low on the glycemic index BUT it's still a grain.

hummy??? lmao.........Good thing we have a moderator around here:thumb:

Hold on a sec here

If you are trying to cut, ya, pizza is horrible.

If you are trying to bulk, there is nothing wrong with pizza. Just make sure there is lots of meat and cheese on the pizza.

#1 rule if you are (all things being equal) trying to bulk

Its better to eat bad than to not eat at all.

So if you are in a stretch where the healthy protein sources are looking disgusting (lean meats, protein shakes, etc.) by all means wolf down a pizza in two separate meals.

Just remember that if you do that, you are going to get fat as well. But if pure muscle gain is your goal, its the best way to go.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry guys...hummy....well...my typing could use some improvements:)

Pizza is loaded with carbs and sodium, fat is only one small piece of the puzzle. With that said, I LOVE pizza, but it has to be the single most filling food I eat, and damn if it doesn't make me thirsty as all heck. Pizza is fat weight gainer.

Back