• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

lowering ALT (SGPT)

westb51

on a constant bulk
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
blood.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

looks like my ALT (SGPT) is a little high. I didn't "fast" for this test so I'm not sure if that matters or not.

I'm at week 9 of my cycle 600mg/week test e, week 3 of tren 72mg/EOD, and 16 days into anavar 75mg/day. Anastrozle .75mg/day (I did not take any anastrozle the night before my blood test, I forgot, stupid, I know)

My baseline blood work below

blood2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm going to get more blood work this coming week. Should I stop everything? Stop only anavar? Stay the course? Add milk thistle? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

I personally would be worried with results that high. You definitely need sime liver care. Try out imags cycle support with nac. If you can get any nac or milk thistle now that would be good, lots of water.

I think the anavar is less toxic then the tren but its probably a result from both. Let some others chime in here in what you should do. If it was me id stop the tren and var and continue with the test and get labs in a week or two.

Anyone think redline would raise levels? I did drink one the morning of.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

If it were me I'd come off the Tren and the Anavar right now. You can always cycle again, get the liver values down and take some time to recover. Those values are pretty damn high as far as I'm concerned. Have you been running any liver support at all during the cycle?

If it were me I'd come off the Tren and the Anavar right now. You can always cycle again, get the liver values down and take some time to recover. Those values are pretty damn high as far as I'm concerned. Have you been running any liver support at all during the cycle?

I haven't. I just picked up some milk thistle.

from webmd

What Affects the Test
Reasons you may not be able to have the test or why the results may not be helpful include:

• Taking medicines. Talk with your doctor about all the prescription and nonprescription medicines you are taking. You may be instructed to stop taking your medicines for several days before the test.
  • Taking some herbs and natural products, such as echinacea and valerian.
  • Strenuous exercise, injury to a muscle, or injections into a muscle.

not sure if it matters but I absolutely killed it the night before in the gym.

I read somewhere else where spicy food or oily food will effect the level. The night before I ate at Girmaldi's (pizza) and I think they put a cup and a half of olive oil on the pie before they serve it. Ate the left overs for breakfast. Drank a red line and at 11:30 went to the dr.

Bro, your levels are way high... not just a little. Trust me, it isn't exercise or spicy food that kicks your ALT to >600.

^^^^ English Dr!

Bro, your levels are way high... not just a little. Trust me, it isn't exercise or spicy food that kicks your ALT to >600.

^^^ this is correct. You've got more than a slight problem. You need to be on nac and tudaca now!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

My course of action is dropping the tren, and creatine, adding vit C and milk thistle. Going to have anther lab friday morning. I will take thursday off and will not eat anything after 7pm thursday, and be sure to drink lots of water.

I read on another board a guy had over a 1000 ALT (lab done the next day after an intense workout) had another lab done a week later and it was ~80.

I'm hoping for falsely elevated levels. My eyes aren't yellow.... yet.

IML Gear Cream!
My course of action is dropping the tren, and creatine, adding vit C and milk thistle. Going to have anther lab friday morning. I will take thursday off and will not eat anything after 7pm thursday, and be sure to drink lots of water.

I read on another board a guy had over a 1000 ALT (lab done the next day after an intense workout) had another lab done a week later and it was ~80.

I'm hoping for falsely elevated levels. My eyes aren't yellow.... yet.

Wishing you the best man. I'd drop the Var too, but that's just me. I would 100% for damn sure get on some Tudca and NAC with the quickness.

I'd stop the anavar and start on the liver supps. It would be ideal to stay on the tren and see if it changes from dropping the oral. If you drop both at once you'll never know what caused your issue. That isn't much help....However! You could be smart and drop it all and get your body right...then do it all over again adding one thing at a time and seeing via labs which one you don't tolerate. That way you can avoid it in the future.

If your training was within 12 hours of your labs....and it was a brutal to failure max weight etc etc type session...it can.jump your liver values espc alt very high....let's look at the facts...baseline was 50 something...

Nothing in your cycle is a compound that would induce those numbers at the current doses...

Does your piss smell?..are you jaundice?...do you feel sluggish?

I would not train for 24-36 prior to testing and retest asap...along with get some IML advanced cycle support....drink more water...etc..

Keep in mind ast/alt #'s show that there is inflammation in the liver...not that there is any actual damage or lose of function...but of course you don't want to go rolling around with a 600+ alt for life...I have seen higher #'s before..

Were you training when you had baseline values checked? If so its not the training and you need to get off all orals, alcohol and acetaminophen if you are using any. Get tons of water also.

If your training was within 12 hours of your labs....and it was a brutal to failure max weight etc etc type session...it can.jump your liver values espc alt very high....let's look at the facts...baseline was 50 something...

Nothing in your cycle is a compound that would induce those numbers at the current doses...

Does your piss smell?..are you jaundice?...do you feel sluggish?

I would not train for 24-36 prior to testing and retest asap...along with get some IML advanced cycle support....drink more water...etc..

Keep in mind ast/alt #'s show that there is inflammation in the liver...not that there is any actual damage or lose of function...but of course you don't want to go rolling around with a 600+ alt for life...I have seen higher #'s before..

my t t does not smell (although asparagus does make it taste funny). my eyes and skin are normal color. Not sluggish.

i will test on friday. I will train tonight, take tomorrow off and get the lab done on friday. I've been pissing every hour b/c I've been drinking soooo much water.

Let's say something I'm taking is making my values really high. How long can my levels be that high before I experience irreversible damage?

Were you training when you had baseline values checked? If so its not the training and you need to get off all orals, alcohol and acetaminophen if you are using any. Get tons of water also.

I wouldn't consider what I was doing before actually training, more like taking up space. But seriously I'm at a whole nother level of intensity while working out now, it's night and day.

had a beer two weeks before the lab and a couple of vodka cranberries a few weeks before that. as far as aspirin, i can't remember that last time i took it.

Your ALT is alarming brother. I would take this very seriously.

Your ALT is alarming brother. I would take this very seriously.

I am. Before I get into freakout mode I just want see what's up on Friday. If I'm still in no man's land everything will be dropped. I did order IMF cycle support today. So prince, if you could drop that off tonight that'd be great.

When my ALT or AST exceed 100 I use Advanced Cycle Support with Liv 52 DS. I order the Liv 52 DS from India and its dirt cheap so I usually get 4-5 bottles. I use about 1.5 gallons of water daily making sure to use electrolytes with a post training drink. Hydration is very important for organ health. I have hammered my liver over the years and have never had ALT values this high. I also train extremely intense so getting follow up labs is smart brother.

When my ALT or AST exceed 100 I use Advanced Cycle Support with Liv 52 DS. I order the Liv 52 DS from India and its dirt cheap so I usually get 4-5 bottles. I use about 1.5 gallons of water daily making sure to use electrolytes with a post training drink. Hydration is very important for organ health. I have hammered my liver over the years and have never had ALT values this high. I also train extremely intense so getting follow up labs is smart brother.

^^^^ This. You should have been on some sort of cycle support from the start. LIV52 DS is cheap, you can pick it op off amazon or ebay. I'd consider Tudca as well. Drink a ton of water, as Heavy said, hydration is huge. Honestly, I wouldn't expect levels to be this high with just tren/var even with you not running any support supps. Are you sure you have Var and not something else? I have no idea where you got it, so I'm not bashing, but Var is often not really Var.

IML Gear Cream!
today is the big day. And I guess I'll have the results posted tomorrow. Wish me lick!

here are the results from my test friday

Last friday (the day I took blood test) I upped my var from 75mg ed to 100mg ed, and that was the last scheduled day of tren. I did start taking 375 mg of milk thistle ed starting on saturday. That's the only thing I changed. Well, I did have a few cocktails on memorial day.

So, I upped the var, added alcohol (not much, 3 cocktails and a glass of wine, sunday) and dropped the tren, and didn't eat or drink anything other than water 12 hours before my test. I also didn't workout approx 36 hours before. Do you think the tren made my levels super high.

Don't forget to take your AI

Is this any cause for celebration? I went from 14 times normal level to 7 times normal level. Next week I'll be at 154 (3.5x)

Many docs pull all meds in voluntary studies if you are 3-5 times upper limit. Your levels are still very high but improving.

Back