• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Combining peps pre injection

AugustWest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Obviously I know you have to combine the cjc/ipam together before injection, but my question is, how far before injection can this be done (meaning pre filling a syringe befoer the gym).

I live 20min from my gym, and my gym is on the way to work. my buddys house is half way to work from the gym, so I usually just go shower there after lifting, along with pinning.

Anyways my question is, is it ok to pre load a syringe with cjc/ipam/igf Lr3 and inject it about 1.5 hrs later? or is that too long?

my main concern is degradation of the peptide.

Note- I reconstitutde my IGF with BAC water. so im not worried about the AA/BAC water combining

if kept cool for those 1-2hrs I am sure the difference would be unnoticable.
I'v used peps a long time, I would NOT rec mixing them in say a vial and letting it site for weeks, but a few hours and still kept cool should not be an issue.
I would be more worried with keeping it cool. cant you just leave it at friends house to mix? take before you go? when you get back?

again, shouldent be an issue for only 1-2hrs but i would not push it too much.

my last combo pep run was some of CEMs ghrp2 and cjc1293 and I mixed them on the day of and kept in pin, in fridge and used them 1-6hrs from mixing. I didnt notice anything from when I did it on the spot.

my next run will prob be ssermorelinand ghrp2 and I plan to mix my shots for the day at the same time.

cool, I could leave it at his place but hell prolly use it too and not tell me :paddle:.

Ill just bring a cold pack with me, thx for the help

no prob

I don't believe there's any studies that state when degradation starts to take place. It is a fact that they will begin to degrade at some point unless a PEG is attached. I'd look at it as a risk if it wasnt administered to your test subject immediately.

Obviously I know you have to combine the cjc/ipam together before injection, but my question is, how far before injection can this be done (meaning pre filling a syringe befoer the gym).

I live 20min from my gym, and my gym is on the way to work. my buddys house is half way to work from the gym, so I usually just go shower there after lifting, along with pinning.

Anyways my question is, is it ok to pre load a syringe with cjc/ipam/igf Lr3 and inject it about 1.5 hrs later? or is that too long?

my main concern is degradation of the peptide.

Note- I reconstitutde my IGF with BAC water. so im not worried about the AA/BAC water combining

Back