PDA

View Full Version : HCG question regarding estrogen

dyna
06-06-2013, 07:59 PM
Why/ how does hcg convert to estrogen at such a greater degree than testosterone injections? What is it about hcg, they both increase T?

ohiostate2827
06-07-2013, 12:22 PM
hcg doesnt convert to E2..HCG directly stimulates aromatization..plu HCG will raise T levels

dyna
06-10-2013, 07:55 AM
How does hcg stimulate aramotization? What exactly does that mean?
thanks buddy

chocolatemalt
06-10-2013, 09:08 AM
HCG stimulates natural test production which would otherwise be shutdown on cycle. This extra test will aromatise as normal, hence the extra E2.

This should be a small amount overall. If your normal test levels are e.g. 500 ng/dL and you go up to 5000 ng/dL while on cycle (say, on 900 mg/wk) then your HCG-generated test won't exactly be breaking the bank. It's just keeping your balls humming along.

Swfl
06-10-2013, 10:02 AM
HCG stimulates natural test production which would otherwise be shutdown on cycle. This extra test will aromatise as normal, hence the extra E2.

This should be a small amount overall. If your normal test levels are e.g. 500 ng/dL and you go up to 5000 ng/dL while on cycle (say, on 900 mg/wk) then your HCG-generated test won't exactly be breaking the bank. It's just keeping your balls humming along.
I really like when my balls are humming along...

Dcrazy
06-14-2013, 01:57 AM
I really like when my balls are humming along...

Lol. Tell this to an endo! Trt is becoming a waste, I should of just cycled...lol. To the OP. When you put test into your body LH on your pit. gland will decline. Imagine this, foreign test comes into your body, your brain recognizes this....so it sends a signal to the boys down stairs to stop producing as much. Now as you keep on injecting this signal gets weaker( which was once strong when not injecting ) and weaker, your LH declines. HCG forces your body( tricks it ) into producing more LH. More normal the LH, more normal your boys will be. In regards to e2 levels. Well, yes HCG can raise the test, so that right there would be the extra e2. I know this because I don't get HCG, just Test and your free test drops along with your LH. I mean my LH was .1, when on a normal scale as 1.7 on that lab. However, E2 levels were 29 and 30- normal. Now if HCG were added, LH would go up, and the boys would be better. Hence, my test would go up as well...so my E2 levels would just need a quick look that's all. Once you know your base levels, you can see what is what. Again, this is trt guy talking. I am sure the guys above gave better answers.

Swfl
06-14-2013, 03:51 AM
Good answer. I'm thinking the answer may be HMG... HCG Increases LH but we build a tolerance, so it only works for a short period. HMG actually makes your body produce more LH.

chocolatemalt
06-14-2013, 05:11 AM
HCG doesn't raise LH, it acts as a substitute for it to trigger the same receptors in the testes. Bloodwork will still show you in a shutdown state -- LH essentially zero.

Also, HCG tolerance is something that has been observed at very high doses for very long periods, e.g. 4,500 IU/wk over two years. And only to a small degree even at that point. For reasonable doses on cycle I haven't found any real cases of desensitivity. It seems to be a broscience fear.

independent
06-14-2013, 07:27 AM
HCG doesn't raise LH, it acts as a substitute for it to trigger the same receptors in the testes. Bloodwork will still show you in a shutdown state -- LH essentially zero.

Also, HCG tolerance is something that has been observed at very high doses for very long periods, e.g. 4,500 IU/wk over two years. And only to a small degree even at that point. For reasonable doses on cycle I haven't found any real cases of desensitivity. It seems to be a broscience fear.

This^^^^

Swfl
06-14-2013, 08:50 AM

You are right. I know this but typed the wrong thing regarding HCG raising LH thanks for clearing it up. HMG does make the body actually make more LH so there is no shutdown but it seems to be hard to come by right now.

independent
06-14-2013, 09:04 AM
You are right. I know this but typed the wrong thing regarding HCG raising LH thanks for clearing it up. HMG does make the body actually make more LH so there is no shutdown but it seems to be hard to come by right now.

I believe hmg mimics fsh. Follicle stimulating hormone.

chocolatemalt
06-14-2013, 09:05 AM

Also makes FSH, good for fertility minded dudes no? I'd give it a try but I recall it being pricey even when available.

tommyguns232
06-14-2013, 10:38 AM
Good answer. I'm thinking the answer may be HMG... HCG Increases LH but we build a tolerance, so it only works for a short period. HMG actually makes your body produce more LH.

HMG increases FSH homrone production more so than LH production which is why it is preferred or used in conjunction with hcg for male fertility treatments.

ohiostate2827
06-14-2013, 04:42 PM
hcg imo isnt even worth taking..if you are trt for life no need for hcg.. if you are just doing a cycle ok.