• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PSL site down

I'm sure it's just a little hiccup. PSL is the best in the business. I wouldn't lose any sleep, I'm sure it will be back up shortly.

Hey guys.. Just tried placing my first order with PSL. I've read nothing but good news! But so far i cannot complete the order I want to submit! =O If i checkout instantly, or even try to create an account, it doesn't show ANY states to select for USA! Is it just me or another hiccup? You better get a glass of water and start chugging it upside down cuz I'm itchin' to place something =D

Let me know! Thanks
-G

Hey guys.. Just tried placing my first order with PSL. I've read nothing but good news! But so far i cannot complete the order I want to submit! =O If i checkout instantly, or even try to create an account, it doesn't show ANY states to select for USA! Is it just me or another hiccup? You better get a glass of water and start chugging it upside down cuz I'm itchin' to place something =D

Let me know! Thanks
-G

I sent you my email in as a reputation. Email me if this has not been addressed. I got your back

Its to much traffic in a short amount of time......PSL is like the Sun rising

yeah.. so I was just worried when the site had gone down because I placed an order and never done anything like this before. So I didn't know what to expect. The order arrived and all is well. In fact, I placed another! The site was down just for a sec .

Back