• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gotti-Ward 3.......wow what a fight

P-funk

Patrick
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Did anyone see that fight last night? This was the third time in as many years that these two have boxed eachother and the previous two fights both one fight of the year. This one was definetly up there also. I can't believe Mickey Ward hung in there the way he did.....he was on wobbly knees for the last 3 or 4 rounds but he was still dishing it out. That fight should definetly win fight of the year this year also, especially since Ward is retiring now, to bad he had to go out with a loss, but it was a real battle.

damn...I always miss the good fights...now that I think about it...I always miss the fights. You guys need to post reminders before hand so I can watch, too. You know...I am going to go make a thread for that right now.

This pertains to ALL good sporting events :)

I key on certain fighters ... I would have loved to see Gatti - Ward!! P-Funk ... was it as good as the first fight? I thought the second wasn't as good as the first. Where does the last one rank amongst the 3?

Back