• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just wanting to let you all know that women make no sense whatsoever and we, the rational gender, shall never understand them.

I saw an episode of Futurama last night, and in the end the professor had a box that held the universe in it. So it makes you think, how can the universe be in that box here when we're in the universe?

Well I think of understanding women the same way. If one male was unfortunate enough to fully understand a women, I feel that after the cross eyes and the constant migraine that the loop hole of a thought would induce, his head would evently implode in the universe within the same universe.

This has been carefully calculated. I assure you that it's true.

I'm open for any suggestions or wisdom from others.

Stop trying to be profound and shut the fuck up, you whinney little bitch.

:eek: see folks, there's another example of how intrusive and annoying a girl can be

If that's your pick up lines then no wonder you never get any poonani.

:twitch:

Stop trying to understand them and just go with the flow. :cool:

Originally posted by Crono1000
just wanting to let you all know that women make no sense whatsoever and we, the rational gender, shall never understand them.

I saw an episode of Futurama last night, and in the end the professor had a box that held the universe in it. So it makes you think, how can the universe be in that box here when we're in the universe?

Well I think of understanding women the same way. If one male was unfortunate enough to fully understand a women, I feel that after the cross eyes and the constant migraine that the loop hole of a thought would induce, his head would evently implode in the universe within the same universe.

This has been carefully calculated. I assure you that it's true.

I'm open for any suggestions or wisdom from others.

Ok, here's my real advice:

Turn gay. You seem to be half way there as it is, you homo.

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
Stop trying to be profound and shut the fuck up, you whinney little bitch.

*psstt* ...Don't squish his little version of reality.... He may do something rash :scared:

Originally posted by Tboy
*psstt* ...Don't squish his little version of reality.... He may do something rash :scared:

Like grow some balls?

And unlikely scenario.

Cronnoboy, don't pay any attention to these idiots. I understand what your saying. But give it up dude. You will never understand a woman. :(

Like grow some balls?

And unlikely scenario.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. That'll never happen. :no:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Rusty
I understand what your saying.

Do you realize what you just said? Have you gone off the deep end?

it's either understand me or understand women. Neither is simple, but mine is possible.

Cronnoboy, don't pay any attention to these idiots. I understand what your saying. But give it up dude. You will never understand a woman. :(

You understand him not understanding?

Well aren't you two a couple of oestrogen-laiden latent homosexuals.

Go make babies.

:O Oh my.

Rusty, MJ's gonna be disapointed with you. :finger:

if only we could read minds, like that mel gibson movie :) - what women want?

but even if we said they thought something, they would deny it! :D

You understand him not understanding?

Go make babies.

gawd, what a fucking moron.......:rolleyes:

HEY!

Less of the "fucking".

I'm not sure if that was meant to be funny, but I'm laughing.

@ TCD

Originally posted by Mudge
I'm not sure if that was meant to be funny, but I'm laughing.

Yeah, i got it from my dad when i was a wee whipper-snapper.

Whenever i call him names with insults such as "You're a complete idiot", he'd always say "Hey! less of the 'complete'."

Oh I forgot, you want to be a mod so I cant say fuck around you..............:rolleyes:

I do?

Right then - stuff we've established in this thread:

1. Rusty is a homosexual who loves Crono.

2. Crono is a whinney little bitch with no balls who loves Rusty.

3. Crono can't "understand" women.

4. Rusty can "understand" that Crono can't "understand" women.

5. Rusty can, however, read my mind.

6. Point #5 is null and void, since he is clearly wrong.

7. Rusty is a such a dumb fucktard that he can't comprehend a "joke", even when i'm insinuating the "joke" back onto myself, saying that i am a moron.

8. Rob is a genius.

-- End of list --

I do?

Right then - stuff we've established in this thread:

1. Rusty is a homosexual who loves Crono.

2. Crono is a whinney little bitch with no balls who loves Rusty.

3. Crono can't "understand" women.

4. Rusty can "understand" that Crono can't "understand" women.

5. Rusty can, however, read my mind.

6. Point #5 is null and void, since he is clearly wrong.

7. Rusty is a such a dumb fucktard that he can't comprehend a "joke", even when i'm insinuating the "joke" back onto myself, saying that i am a moron.

8. Rob is a genius.

-- End of list --

All of those things have been established only in your little pea brain. What a bitch.

What a piss-poor come back.

I was expecting better from you.

And lest ye not forget, they are things established by mother nature, although i have been compared to a diety in the past.

If that's your pick up lines then no wonder you never get any poonani.

TCD your priceless. too bad you arent coming to Vegas...you would put some spice into the mix

Originally posted by J'Bo
TCD your priceless. too bad you arent coming to Vegas...you would put some spice into the mix

Well, Well, Well..............

TCD, looks like you have one in your fan club. Things are looking up for ya.........:cool: ;)

WELL.. I dont like to take sides, but this is what I see

Cronno raising a good point.. ( A woman's favorite saying is "I feel like bla bla bla, and " I need bal bal bla)

TCD thought he could be funny.. "word on the street it will help build your mod points.":rolleyes:

and Tboy.. NOW thats a bitch that likes to jump on the bandwagon every time she gets a chance:D

I rest my case

Originally posted by MJ23
WELL.. I dont like to take sides, but this is what I see

Cronno raising a good point.. ( A woman's favorite saying is "I feel like bla bla bla, and " I need bal bal bla)

TCD thought he could be funny.. "word on the street it will help build your mod points.":rolleyes:

and Tboy.. NOW thats a bitch that likes to jump on the bandwagon every time she gets a chance:D

I rest my case
I'm starting to think TCD and Bitch-Boy are on that same band wagon. :eek: :cool:

Where does being funny attribute to mod points?

And where have i stated i want to be a mod?

And where did you purchase your malfunctioning brain from? I suggest you take it back to Wal-Mart and request a refund.

Of course, that said, you may just be a little corn-hole bitch of Rusty's. Everything you say seems to smell of semen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back