• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steroids and Probation

JT929

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My PO recently did a surprise 'home visit' and came across some gear in my trash can. She asked what it was and I was honest about it. She sent the gear to the lab anyway and I'm now awaiting results and a possible 'Controlled Substance' charge.
My concern is the drug tests to come. Does anyone have any knowledge on the urine/blood tests they have? I've done 3 cycles in the last year on probation and she's just now figuring it out. Will the substances still be detectible? Are there any ways to fool the drug screens so I can continue my cycle or at least run again in a few months? My probation isn't up for another year and a half...

I think I'd be more concerned that my parole status is going to be called and I'd be serving out the remainder of my sentence along with additional time on the drug equipment charges. I think I'd PM a long standing moderator or someone whose been around a long time instead of waiting for one to find this post. I hope this works out for you dude. Good Luck.

Why was she going thru your trash? Unless she does a specific test for AAS I wouldn't worry about the test. I would be worried about the controlled substance charge and violating your probation. AAS test are very expensive and I doubt they'll test for it since you admitted you used and they found empty vials already. Are you on trt? If so you could say its prescribed. Btw, what are you on probation for?

You need to hire a good lawyer. You violated your parole by using a controlled substance which AAS are (Schedule III). You didn't say what you used, but three cycles during the parole year will be surely detectable. I wouldn't worry so much about being to continue a cycle as much as going back to jail. Hopefully a good lawyer can find holes in their case. Good luck to you.

There's no doubt that the lab results will come back positive for AAS. My concern is if she will be able to test me for them in the future. Can I still cycle or are their tests pretty accurate? Is there any way I'd be able to use Natural Test Boosters as an alibi?

No way possible. Most AAS tests are based off metabolites, they can tell exactly what compounds you ran, unless they just test for elevated test levels. You need to speak to your lawyer ASAP.

Ok let me start again. She came to my house, Found Gear in my trash can. She obviously didn't have a field test for it so she had it sent to the lab. In the mean time, she violated my probation for alcohol that was found in my fridge. I DID go to jail, but I posted bail and I'm out on bond for a few months or at least until the lab results return and along with the Controlled Substance charge at which time I'll post bail again until my trail. I want to know how accurate their urine tests are. I'm Obviously going to test positive NOW for Test, Deca and Tren but if I dropped everything except the Testosterone who's to say that I don't just have naturally high Test? or that I'm simply running a Natty Test Booster?

I'm not looking for legal advice here. I have a very capable attorney.

In the male body there is a certain ratio of testosterone to epi-testosterone. In a typical male, this ratio rarely goes over 4 parts testosterone to 1 part epi-testosterone. Therefore, when you inject testosterone into the body, your testosterone levels increase, but epi-testosterone does not and this will dramatically change the T:E ratio which then indicates steroid use.

IML Gear Cream!
I think your going to the cross bar Hotel, was the shit in plain site at the top of the garbage can, or did they go digging, I don't know if you have limited rights being on parole. Your lawyer will know

On felony probation in Florida they have the right to search your residence and vehicle when they do a "home visit". You lose a lot of rights once you get that "D.O.C." number issued to you. If I were you I would enjoy your freedom while you still have it, life behind the fence seems to be in your near future bro! We all know the risks when we get into this lifestyle!

Ok let me start again. She came to my house, Found Gear in my trash can. She obviously didn't have a field test for it so she had it sent to the lab. In the mean time, she violated my probation for alcohol that was found in my fridge. I DID go to jail, but I posted bail and I'm out on bond for a few months or at least until the lab results return and along with the Controlled Substance charge at which time I'll post bail again until my trail. I want to know how accurate their urine tests are. I'm Obviously going to test positive NOW for Test, Deca and Tren but if I dropped everything except the Testosterone who's to say that I don't just have naturally high Test? or that I'm simply running a Natty Test Booster?

I'm not looking for legal advice here. I have a very capable attorney.

I think at a cruise dose you could make that claim... but your going to get caught with the deca anyways. maybe youll get lucky and the deca and tren was bunk tranny piss and all youlll have is test and your lawyer can worm you out of it.

I think at a cruise dose you could make that claim... but your going to get caught with the deca anyways. maybe youll get lucky and the deca and tren was bunk tranny piss and all youlll have is test and your lawyer can worm you out of it.
That's the first time I've ever heard someone say hopefully your gear was bunk. But in this case it works lol.

Their tests are accurate and they make you pay for them... isnt that nice. It costs $78 for a steroid panel in the state and county i live in and it can be a condition of parole or probation and you will pay for it.

Are there any ways to fool the drug screens so I can continue my cycle or at least run again in a few months? My probation isn't up for another year and a half...
Dude, seriously, stop everything. Get rid of everything. No more anywhere near you for the next year and a half, and this assumes that you are not going to be violated on your probation, which you probably will be.

Admitted it? I bet your lawyer was REALLY happy about that.

A wild ride indeed...probation, booze, steroids. Living the dream. What about hookers and blow?

Good luck man, and I'd consult a lawyer instead of an online forum with dickheads like myself hanging out.

ya as someone on probation i am going to go out on a limb and say you are fucked bro they found a controlled substance in your house. shit all i did was drive without my license and they sent me to jail for 30 days after 1 year of clean probation. i think juice is like 5 years max last i checked for possession that and probation violations almost always end up in jail time.

go to mexico then catch a plane to china no extradition and no Mexicans or apes i know sounds silly running from the cops but hay i own a street bike i am used to it working lol

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
They can test you for AAS at your expense. If your PO wants to violate you for it that's what it comes down to. Some PO's are cool and don't care because they use steroids themselves or they know their colleagues do. It just really depends on your probation.

Back