• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Flaxseed oil

mit37

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering where u guys get your flaxseed oil... I went to a couple of supermarkets and i only found them in capsules.... Thank You

www.proteinfactory.com is one, www.nutritionexpress.com , I'm sure others here know of more places to get it. I find online much better than "GNC" pricing, and thats really the only local joint in my area that carries such items.

I go right to my local natural foods supplier. They usually have them stocked in the refridgerator. As long as the bottle isn't open then if its on the shelves its fine too. Make sure you bring it home right away and it doesn't get a chance to get warm. Keep your flax in the fridge especially after opening it. Flax turns rancid very easily. :)

Originally posted by mit37
I was just wondering where u guys get your flaxseed oil... I went to a couple of supermarkets and i only found them in capsules.... Thank You

I get mine at a health food store (Wild Oats). However, Wild Oats is expensive as hell. I was recently in The Vitamin Shoppe and they sell it for the half the price as Wild Oats.

Really? Thats where I get mine is Wild Oats. I only pay $18.00 for 24fl oz. Thats the best price I've ever found it. :thumb:

Maybe because of a different location :shrug:

Originally posted by Jodi
Really? Thats where I get mine is Wild Oats. I only pay $18.00 for 24fl oz. Thats the best price I've ever found it. :thumb:

Maybe because of a different location :shrug:

Well, I use the Udo's blend, which I am sure is priced differently. I paid $18 at Wild Oats for a small bottle (not sure how many ounces). The Vitamin Shoppe has bigger bottles (like, twice as big) for $17.

Yup, Udo's is much more expensive than plain flax. :)

Back