• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cherries...the best thing about Summer (besides thongs)

eskimo515

King of the Dog Freaks
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am addicted to cherries. I MEAN REALLY ADDICTED. I plan a lot of my summer around consuming as many of them as possible. Any thoughts on benefits/negatives of the perfect summer food. Will this ruin my summer cut? Trying to lose a couple of BF% to look killer for my vacation. I am very close and I dont want to blow it.

No..it won't ruin your cut as long as you eat them in moderation and include them into your plan in terms of carbs and calories. Cherries (fresh varieties) are actually relatively low in terms of their glycemix rating and contain...well....similar amount of carbs to other berries. I say go ahead and eat them...in moderation:)

Thanks. I have definitely been including them in my diet plan.

eskimo, I don't really like cherries, so you can have my share. :D I'll take all the blackberries and raspberries I can get ahold of though. :grin:

Thanks for the offer. I'll take them. My wife has started eating them now, which has been cutting into my stash so I need all the help I can get.

Esk...I just bought some fresh cherries...took the pits out and froze them. Surprisingly they tasted pretty well in my shake with some vanilla whey and flax!

Originally posted by gr81
Who is that in you AVT eskimo, it looks like Gunter?
Oh, you mean the black guy! Yep, that's Gunter!
:D Just kidding, of course. I met him at the NOC a couple of weeks ago

Originally posted by Fit Freak
Esk...I just bought some fresh cherries...took the pits out and froze them. Surprisingly they tasted pretty well in my shake with some vanilla whey and flax!
I actually have done that (a lot), but instead of flax, I usually use some heavy cream and HOT DAMN! Tastes like melted ice cream!:thumb:

Back