• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT Newbie

ssfresgmn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello community. I am in my 6th week of prescribed TRT. I am currently on 100 mg of test c per week plus hcg twice per week. On Friday my Dr. Advised me that she wants labs with in the next 10 days. When I started Trt my levels were in the low 300's and I really felt bad. I will admit I have taken more than the 100mg per week.....probably closer to 175mg. So now onto my question.

If I don't pin for 10 days, how much can I reasonably expect my levels to drop?

Any input is appreciated.

When your dr is dialing in your dose, its not wise to tamper with it. If you want to administer your own trt then don't waste your time or their time. They can and will drop you as a patient if they find you overdosing.

That's what I was afraid of. I'm pretty confident that I won't be outside the high end of normal but if she drops me, I'll self medicate. Thanks for the response bro. Much appreciated.

If you're too high on the normal range and the dr doesn't like it she/he might lower the dosage

You beat your head against a wall trying to find a doc to prescribe TRT and now you want to screw around with it? Like Sherk said, he is fine tuning your dose. Playing games will only get you fired by the doc.

The half life of Test Cyp is 8 days.

It was not difficult to find the HRT as I go through a clinic. I pay out of pocket for everything I get. Thanks for the info..8 days it is.

You should always wait until your completely dialed in before messing with things. With that said, 10 days after your last injection is a long time with cypionate. I think you will be fine. But next time, get dialed in first. Also, might want to think about self injecting every 3.5 days to keep blood levels more stable.

I read there are emotional/psychological issues if you let it drop too much before kicking your level back up with the next OD shot. Is that true?

Hello community. I am in my 6th week of prescribed TRT. I am currently on 100 mg of test c per week plus hcg twice per week. On Friday my Dr. Advised me that she wants labs with in the next 10 days. When I started Trt my levels were in the low 300's and I really felt bad. I will admit I have taken more than the 100mg per week.....probably closer to 175mg. So now onto my question.

What is your dosing protocol supposed to be? 100mg every 7 days? What has your actually been dosing been? 175mg every 7 days?

I read there are emotional/psychological issues if you let it drop too much before kicking your level back up with the next OD shot. Is that true?

Yes. That's why you want to keep it as stable as possible.

IML Gear Cream!

by half.. dude take 75-100mg ew for 2-3 weeks before the test . if you go in super high she will cut your script if your levels are super high.

unless you want your script cut down. go by what the doc TOLD you to take.

You beat your head against a wall trying to find a doc to prescribe TRT and now you want to screw around with it? Like Sherk said, he is fine tuning your dose. Playing games will only get you fired by the doc.

The half life of Test Cyp is 8 days.

yeah its just super stupid imo.
follow doc orders. or dont waste your time... I think what you are doing is a bit silly...

and you may very well need more... better to find out FIRST , before you start messing with doses. mine is 150-200mg ew or so. some need 75mg ew, others 100, others 150... not everyone is the same there is some variation in how peoples bodies work with a dose. and you should know yourself before you start messing with your hrt.

I have no idea how much your T will drop. Mine varies a lot naturally. My Dr just declined to see me for HRT and I need to find a different Dr now, maybe presser's Dr.

I have no idea how much your T will drop. Mine varies a lot naturally. My Dr just declined to see me for HRT and I need to find a different Dr now, maybe presser's Dr.

Give them a call, easy people to work with. You won't be disappointed.

Back