• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PA on VPX

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A quote from Patrick Arnold on VPX!..........................

VPX does not contribute money to the defense of prohormones, while some other companies pay out 10 grand a month. VPX is obviously out to make as much money as they can at the expense of the entire supplement industry. Stand up guys.

Another one..............................

If you knew what was going on in the USFA effort to keep prohormones legal then you would see things completely differently. The USFA is trying to offer reforms in advertising and marketing as a cornerstone of our compromise, and there actually ARE ears in congress to what we are saying!!

But at the same time that we are making brave attempts at reform we have scumbags like VPX doing stuff like this. It takes whatever glimpse of hope we have and flushes it down the goddam toilet. Who is going to take our offers for reform seriously when the renegades out there just don't give a shit and make things worse and worse!

It seems alot of you just don't get it. You are selfish, nearsighted, and immature. Its making me sick to my stomach

I cannot see the logic in not trying to protect their own income......if this is how near-sighted they are with their business practices, I shudder to think how they go developing their products.

Maybe they believe others will win the battle or that its all going downhill anyway.

I think it's both!!

I think the companies have to get away from claiming their products are more powerful than steroids. I hate to say it but congress will ban the sale of pro-hormones when they take a good look at the claims these dumb ass companies make. Gain 20lbs in 8 weeks. 700% more anabolic than testosterone. More powerful than deca. Why can't these companies shut there big mouths and just put out a good product and let it sell itself. Comparing it to, and saying it surpases steriods is idiotic. Even if it is true.

I don't want this to turn into a web battle between PA and JO like it is on BBing.com. I will refrain from responding to this post even though I have direct replies to what PA says about VPX. They are in direct competition with eachother and we have to keep this in mind.

Originally posted by dg806
VPX does not contribute money to the defense of prohormones, while some other companies pay out 10 grand a month. VPX is obviously out to make as much money as they can at the expense of the entire supplement industry. Stand up guys.

wow, that's f'd up. :no:

Originally posted by dbo
I think the companies have to get away from claiming their products are more powerful than steroids. I hate to say it but congress will ban the sale of pro-hormones when they take a good look at the claims these dumb ass companies make. Gain 20lbs in 8 weeks. 700% more anabolic than testosterone. More powerful than deca. Why can't these companies shut there big mouths and just put out a good product and let it sell itself. Comparing it to, and saying it surpases steriods is idiotic. Even if it is true.

I agree, generally. Even worse, and more offensive, is when companies use product names that are intended to sound like steroids. Shameful.

Originally posted by bigswole30
They do more than you all think. Trust me. The USFA is not the only way to fight the PH ban.
Hey BS, I know you are affiliated and like VPX products from reading your posts at BB.com. We want inside infomation so we can make the best decesion! Anything you can add would be appreciated!!

Just tell us whatever you can about how VPX are assisting in the bid to keep prohormones legal.

BS, if your not affiliated, why are you so irritated??

I know the VPX crap is getting old. I agree and I have always been a huge advocate of VPX. The thing is I want to people to quit jumping on threads bashing them in an attempt to pimp another product. I think everyone knows what I am talking about. Especially Pat Arnold wanting to pimp 1-ad. If you do not like VPX, stay away from posting. Everyone should be able to make their own decision. Sorry for the rant, but the untrue comments about VPX is dumb.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PA response.........
A company that makes the majority of its income from prohormone sales, but does not give a red cent back to support the industry coalition to protect prohormones from government legislation deserves no respect. Furthermore, a company advertizing in such a way that will only further the demise of the whole industry, just so that company can make some quick money for itself, is the epitomy of selfishness and sleaze.

This, is the crux of the issue. And you are a shameful despicable man

I am irritated because they get bashed for no reason. I am not affiliated with VPX. I talk with Troy Johnson who works for VPX on a regular basis. I know Jack Owoc has been meeting with officilas baout the ban. I also know they passed out several thousand flyers to people teeling them to write the government.

There were a half dozen or so companies handing out fliers and had form letters to congress for people to fill out at the Arnold Classic. The VPX booth was not far away and the only thing I saw them handing out was VPX backs.

They did have attractive women handing them out though.

I am irritated because they get bashed for no reason. I am not affiliated with VPX. I talk with Troy Johnson who works for VPX on a regular basis. I know Jack Owoc has been meeting with officilas baout the ban. I also know they passed out several thousand flyers to people teeling them to write the government.
BS, weather it be VPX or Muscle tech, you will always have people not like a certain company! Just don't let it get to you! I have never tried VPX so I really can't say if they work or not! But I like many people, can only go on what feedback others give! I like to give feedback on products because I don't always trust people. Many here know that I like to make myself a guniea pig, so I can give honest feedback, regardless of company!

Originally posted by dg806
BS, weather it be VPX or Muscle tech, you will always have people not like a certain company! Just don't let it get to you! I have never tried VPX so I really can't say if they work or not! But I like many people, can only go on what feedback others give! I like to give feedback on products because I don't always trust people. Many here know that I like to make myself a guniea pig, so I can give honest feedback, regardless of company!

Four exclamation marks. Impressive.

It must be the low carbs getting me so frustrated. I also like to try out products before I reccomend them. That is why I like VPX. They give me great results. I also love Avant "one", 1-ad, and Boldione. They have always produced results for myself and customers.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks!:confused:

Thanks...I was referring to TP's post.

They do more than you all think. Trust me. The USFA is not the only way to fight the PH ban.

So they're handing out flyers?

Is that all?

Flyers are very effective.

un-obvious humor

Back