• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pussy type

Type of pussy

• Innie (small tucked away inner labia)

Votes: 83 33.5%
  • Outie (large protruding inner labia)

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • Just right (proportional)

Votes: 121 48.8%

• Total voters

Meat Puppet

Mr. Intensity
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
O.K. ladies, what kind of pussy do you have?

wow, excellent first post meat puppet, you'll get probably get bashed by the ladies of the board ya newb, but excellent first post. You get :thumb: in my book

anyway, can guys vote too about their girlfriends, or do we have to have vaginas? MJ has a vagina... but the rest of us want to vote too.

Go for it man!

One hell of a first post dude!

Small inner labia...larger outer labia. Ask PB (lmao he he he) if I am right. He can tell ya if I am lying or not :D

Stunningly ARTICULATE question dude

:thumb: :thumb:

:funny:

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Originally posted by kuso
Sounds to me like he wants to see if his is a normal pussy :evil: :hehe:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fade says mine is "Just right (proportional)"

IML Gear Cream!
Fade who????:scratch:

Originally posted by Fade
Fade me.

Damn hippie:rolleyes:
Now who's been told D??:laugh: :rofl: ;)

Originally posted by MtnBikerChk
I think this topic falls into the TMI category.

:rolleyes:
Yep!! Whay is with this guy's questions??

How about, "it doesn't matter what the lips are but it's how tight it feels and how great it tastes"????

You know what they say... "plop plop fizz fizz.... oh what a relief it is?" Whoops, is that Maxwell house's commercial... fuq it... no more drinkin' for me!

Good to the last drop! OK?? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

Originally posted by david
How about, "it doesn't matter what the lips are but it's how tight it feels and how great it tastes"????

You know what they say... "plop plop fizz fizz.... oh what a relief it is?" Whoops, is that Maxwell house's commercial... fuq it... no more drinkin' for me!

Good to the last drop! OK?? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

:rofl: No Dave!! That is the alkaselzer (or whatever) song...you drunk bastard!! Have one for me!!

Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
:rofl: No Dave!! That is the alkaselzer (or whatever) song...you drunk bastard!! Have one for me!!

Hey, your right! It is Alka Selzer! LMAO! I wonder where I got Maxwell House from? CQ would have my ass for that one but I know she'd piss in Maxwell house bc/ of the crappy taste!

No, this is another day and not drunk at this moment!

Evil girl at the bar last night needs a good spanking!!!

It is funny that all the girls chose the just right option. This poll should really be aimed at their signifigant others so we could have some honesty:D

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by gr81
It is funny that all the girls chose the just right option. This poll should really be aimed at their signifigant others so we could have some honesty:D

Speak for youself...I didn't choose the "just right option".

Small inner labia...larger outer labia. Ask PB (lmao he he he) if I am right. He can tell ya if I am lying or not :D
Yes Buff you are totally correct!!! I will never forget.

Originally posted by firestorm
Yes Buff you are totally correct!!! I will never forget.

He he he :laugh: Why beat around the "bush" :shrug:

:rofl:

I didn't beat around anything! I looked directly at it!!!! hahahahahaha

Almost fell off the front of my chair.

bit my tounge when my chin hit the table edge on the way down.
Chin and tounge broke my fall.

Originally posted by firestorm
bit my tounge when my chin hit the table edge on the way down.
Chin and tounge broke my fall.

:cool2:

I no nothing. I saw nothing. I um lie like the bastard that I am!! No wait I'm not lying or am I? Damn talk about pussy and I get all flustered. What was the question again?

Originally posted by Pitboss
I no nothing. I saw nothing. I um lie like the bastard that I am!! No wait I'm not lying or am I? Damn talk about pussy and I get all flustered. What was the question again?

Back