• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No Erections at end of cycle WTF????

Doppleherz39

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im thinking about going on an 8 week cycle of Equipoise and I hear that when you stop you cant get it hard for like 2 week after you discontinue use, is this true? Ive also herd that you cant get it hard on equipoise is any of this true? HELP!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Where is the test in the stack? I would do test alone, not EQ. I think however that someone was confusing it with Deca.

Is anyone happy with EQ done alone? Never that I've seen.

From A meso article:

Q1: Mr. Rea: In your description of equipoise (In the book Chemical Muscle Enhancement) you said that long-term use of this AAS for a lengthy protocol gave you an "unfavorable CBC result." What kind of result is this and how long is too long to remain on EQ.

A1: I neither endorse nor condemn the use of AAS (Anabolic Androgenic Steroid) and related chemistries though I have dedicated many years to understanding their unique mechanisms. However, I do have a real problem with issues of health sabotaging protocols destructive simply by design without forethought. Maximum progress can be obtained without tempting death.

A simple CBC (Complete Blood Count) can help anyone avoid health problems of many origins???not only from AAS use.

In the case of boldenone (Equipoise), the length of administration resulting in excessive and dangerous red blood cell count was dose dependent. Most have shown only acceptable upregulation at dosages of 200-400mg/w (@ 1-2mg per pound of bodyweight) for up to 12 weeks. However, dosages of 600-800mg/w (3-4mg per pound of body weight) usually resulted in exceeding the upper "safer" levels for red blood cell count after only 4-6 weeks of employment. This is a real concern. Red blood cell count elevation can result in blood clots, strokes and circulatory depreciation.

Many precontest athletes using longer AAS protocols have avoided this concern by using:

Lower dosages.
A 50/25/25 division between boldenone/nandrolone/Masteron (nandrolone draws water and Masterone mediates it).
Using the higher dosage range only the last 4 weeks precontest.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/rea/030519.htm

" The average life cycle of a red blood cell is 120 days. "

Thank you very much your information has been quite helpfull. I m 17 18 in under 4 months, and Im at 181lbs w like 12% bodyfat, i bench 405 Im a powerlifter and im trying to move into bodybuiling, I have pritty nice cemetry, good development and vascualrity, and Ive never used AS before, from what Ive been reading/hearing is that i should probly use euipoise bc it sounds the best overall gainer w/ out all the other shit i dont want to deal with, and I dont want my GF to be un happy at the end of my cycle or during{if you get what i mean} I was thinking about 400mg for 10 weeks of equipoise and maybe some primo as well. What would be a good safe stck w/ equipoise that would not bloat me or have very many shitty side effects? Streanght is more important to me than sise, but i want more of both. Thank you.

Robert

At your age you are foolish to fool with steriods!

Oh and i want to keep my definition and vascularity if not improve it. Id like to be around 198 w/ 8% bf Thanks.

well not to sound like an asshole Im gonna use either way, i just would like to be pointed in the right direction. I ve been training for 5 solid years now. Seriously training since i was 12 and i fucked around at the gym since ive been 10.

The main idea is you are going to stunt your growth, this means height and width.

What are your physical stats?

Oh im 5'10.5 and my waist is 29 inches are there any other measurements you would like?

Weight primarily, there is a big difference between being 240 pounds and being 300. Remember your waiving your right to grow any taller or wider. I knew a guy in high school that should have been about 8" taller, but started gear at an early age, so while being quite big and cut, he was shorter than many girls.

Also, what exactly are you looking to accomplish in these 8-10 weeks?

IML Gear Cream!
My primary goal at the end of the 8-10 weeks is to get significantly stronger and id like to gain like 15 solid lean pounds. Long term I dont really want to get much over 230.

eq is not the best mass gainer out there not any where near it, Id think with your power lifting background they would be pushing deca test and dbol as mass gainers.
Its your choice to start and no one elses do what u feel u want to do and dont let any one make a decision for u

180 and you bench 405? I've never seen anyone so small put up so much, must be some crazy insertion points going on there.

I agree with Crackerjack, forget this EQ by itself crap. :) Dont forget to get your post cycle goodies going, along with your gyno protection for those just incase scenarios.

I'd go with about 400-500mg test a week, and if you go with Deca or EQ myself I'd try just 200-250mg depending what kind of potency you are getting it in. With the dbol shoot for 25-30mg a day, it has about a 4 hour half life so keep that in mind.

Mudge, just courious as to how your buddy knew he would have grown another 8 inches. Just soulds like the cop out a lot of short guys use. lol ;)

doppler, I agree with what the guys are telling you about selecting a different AS. However, I have gotten good results from EQ alone, but it depends as to what your goals are. As for killing your dick, nandrolone is alot more likely to do it than EQ. Test and EQ are a good combo...even though I'm not big on AS at your age.

What about Test at about 500mg per week and then 75mg Winny EOD for strength?

Or you could do the typical test/D-Bol/Deca like many use...and achieve gr8 gains.

IMO...you can pretty much use anything and keep your cuts/vascularity with appropriate nutritional guidelines.

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
Mudge, just courious as to how your buddy knew he would have grown another 8 inches. Just soulds like the cop out a lot of short guys use. lol ;)

Thats just a guess. His parents were fairly normal height, yet he ends up being about 5'2". Good looking Italian kid, very talented at everything he did, but IMO he made a big mistake by starting so young, I for one would not want to be that short as a woman much less a man.

FWIW, there was another Italian guy there (I swear its a conspiracy of Italian lifters) that eventually hit 6'3", never Matt's size but he probably eventually hit 240 or so, lean. As a freshman he had the biggest quads that I'd ever seen in shorts at the time, he was probably around 8% bodyfat because he had damn good cuts year round. Since he didn't get ultra huge, I dont know his story as far as use, plus he was younger than me so I didn't talk to him much etc

Originally posted by Doppleherz39
well not to sound like an asshole Im gonna use either way, i just would like to be pointed in the right direction. I ve been training for 5 solid years now. Seriously training since i was 12 and i fucked around at the gym since ive been 10.
I am pointing you in the right direction! You just won't listen! At your age, you can permanantly close your growth plates and seriously damage your endocrine system!

well then what would you recomend I do DG806? When would it be safe to start? Or should I use somthing else or what? Thanks.

It is generally recommended that any one under 21 NOT take steriods or PH's. At your age, your test level is plenty high to build muscle, given your diet is in check and you get plenty of rest to recoup! If you screw up now, you will be defeating the purpose of what you are trying to gain! You have a long time to get there. Be patient! I would concentrate on getting enough protein and carbs in your diet to build muscle and concentrating on the basic core exercises. Bench presses, squats, dead lifts. Be sure you get a good multi vitamin and a good whey product post workout! Creatine would also help you and would not be harmful!!

IML Gear Cream!
At your height, with your strength, you should be able to get well over 200 pounds with just diet. Paul Demayo at 5'10" was over 200 pounds before he even started lifting seriously.

What would then be a good workout plan to help me get sise, I keep getting stronger but sise doesnt seem to want to come what can I do? I eat about 150-170 grams of protein a day and i dont know how many carbs, not that many anyway. What kind of diet plan should I have? Thank you all for your help.

Rob

Currently Ive been on Kynoselen for almost a week and Ive noticed much quicker recovery than normal and my workouts have gone up a notch.Ive used effedra since Ive been 12 and have only recently stoped, it was more of a pre workout thing never a daily thing

More protein, and increase your calories about 500 a day to start with. Make sure you spread everything through 5-6 meals a day for a continuous protein uptake. I dont find even 1g per pound of lean or total mass is sufficient except for light lifters not looking to really add size. Diet control is also how powerlifters stay in thier respective weight classes.

Increase your reps compared to your PL routine now.

The only way to get bigger is to eat more, on or off drugs. I hear mixed reviews on Kyno, so it sounds like your one of the few who actually get anything from it.

Yep, you should shoot for 300-400g of protein per day! And you will probably end up with at least 3000-3500 calories a day just to mantain once you have your metabolism in high gear. To add size, you will need more! Also remember, Adding strength(powerlifting) and adding size(bodybuilding) take two different kinds of workouts!

There are women into the 200s for protein, 150-170 is nothing :D
I've been up to 520 per day when bulking, that was a damn lot of food to eat. I am happy with around 360 though.

well if u dont know how to train or eat u dont know how to use gear. once u master the first 2 then consider gear

Originally posted by dg806
At your age you are foolish to fool with steriods!

I agree with DG totally on this.

well if u dont know how to train or eat u dont know how to use gear. once u master the first 2 then consider gear

EXACTLY

As for protein...150-170 grams...damn bud...I eat that much by lunchtime...or shortly after....this should be doubled...maybe even more if you're on a serious bulk...make up the rest of the cals...at least 3000-3500 from healthy carbs and fats.

On gear the diet so far is going to be trippled, not just doubled.

I agree....when you take gear you get much better conversion of protein to muscle so 150 grams is absolutely no where near what you will need.

Back