• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Changing to powerlifting

CRASHMAN

SoCal. Stud
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone i'm going to be changing over to powerlifting soon but there is one problem i know crap about it :confused: (i need that explosive muscle) well i know a little but not enough to get me by with like writting, routines diets, etc.. think anyone could help me out with that?

that'll due. thank you mudge and keep up the good mod work :thumb:

Good luck :)

Usually its the other way around power lifting changing to body building.

Why the change? I ask because I now model my regimen after powerlifting. If you are looking to get explosive, you won't be using enough weight to hurt yourself anyway. I like my routine so far, I am growing pretty well and my forearms are now strong enough to hold what my back can. I will PM you what I am doing if you want, I can also link you to the sites I got the technique from as well.

the change is for wrestling. i need to get much stronger and i was actully thinking of entering some powerlifting comps i've always been strong but i can be stronger and might as well see what i can do too

but ya go ahead and pm me i'd like to sneek a peek at your routine too :)

Back