• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can you train traps twice a week?

MeanCuts

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Somebody I met told me he trains traps twice a week with great results.
I looked around on the net and found a some reads on it that said training your traps twice a week a great way gain mass on them.
Anybody ever try training their traps twice a week?
All opinions appreciated :D

Maybe, mine seem very stubborn. How many sets do you do? I try to do 5 if not 6, I can't live with any less.

Make sure to get five days rest between,example if you work em om Monday then work em on Saturday then Thursday,etc.

I've just started doing this recently actually.

I'm only going to do it for about 3-4 weeks max, then back to once a week for a bit. I'll see what happens, but i'm in the latter stages of a diet right now, so i'm not expecting miracles. But my refeeds are more frequent right now, so we shall see.

I'm doing direct neck training x2/week right now also. Just getting into direct training but after 3-4 weeks i'll do once/week probably.

I dont train them twice a week, but I have been hitting them with a lot of sets and I have seen good growh lately. For example, I will do barbell (sometimes from the front and back) and dumbell shrugs as well as upright rows, so I end up in the 12 set range. But it is working.

I train them twice a week most of the time. I like to throw some trap exercises in with tha back, and I hit them reall yhard with the shoulders. Traps are a small muscle that recover pretty quick, I don't think that you need 5 days of rest. One day I go heavy and lower reps and one day I go lighter, obviously switching up the movements

traps

I did not work mine twice a week when I first started out lifting but then went to twice a week and gained much quicker.

i know this is off the topic but what was that website with all the instructions on exercises? EXernet or something??

thanx mudge

Back